68. Gender Reveal.

Start from the beginning

"Then i'll help you.You love fashion don't you ?" Asked Harry with a small smile and i nodded my head at him.

"Okay then how about i ask Harris if you could join the team?" Suggested Harry and i bit my lip anxiously.

I mean it sounds like a terrific idea considering how much i love designing/making outfits for Katherine and even for myself as a hobby.I figured it would be worth a shot but i didn't know why i felt scared and unsure at the same time,this was all going to be so new to me.

I ran my fingers through the ends of my hair and thought about it once more before fully making a decision.

"Or if you want,you can always join me back on tour?asked Harry and i chuckled at his kindness.

"Oh god-fine okay but if there isn't any positions left then i'll go job hunting myself." i answered him and he nodded his head,planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"And remember..you are going to be the best mother ever.." whispered Harry as he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Hmm,and what makes you think that huh?" I asked him curiously,draping my arms around his neck as i brought his body closer to me.

"Because a little birdy told me." i let out a loud laugh.

I knew he only made a joke to cheer me up and i was so grateful for him

"Well then tell the little birdy i said thank you." I answered him back and he smiled at me,showing off his dimples.

"Ready to go find out what gender the little one is?" asked Harry as he rubbed my belly and i nodded my head,letting out a light chuckle.

We finally made it to the gender reveal party, thankfully it wasn't far.Katherine accepted my apology and told me to make her a pb & j sandwich the next time as a punishment and i told her okay.

Harry decided to make the gender reveal location at my house instead of Anne's (which we were currently living in) because it was much more private and there were guards outside with the names of the specific people that we had invited.I took my house keys out from my purse and opened the front door,already hearing the faint sounds of people having conversations.I was feeling extremely nervous because i finally talked myself out to wearing a more fitted dress today so that my baby bump was revealed.

I felt like if i constantly hide my baby bump,Harry would think that i was regretting to have this baby. I'm not,i love my baby bump so much but i was mainly scared of the public eye.I didn't mind if our family and closest friends saw it but i can't help but feel paranoid if any leaked pictures of me were accidentally posted online.

We eventually said hi to some of the guests and it was relieving when i had received a lot of compliments regarding the way i dressed today and i was very grateful.Katherine was shy as usual but at least she behaved herself and went to Anne straight away.Harry and i walked outside to the garden and our mouths parted in agape as we saw how beautifully decorated the garden was.Half of the garden was decorated in a baby blue coloured streamers and the other half was a baby pink in colour.

"NO FUCKING WAY GEMS!" Shouted Harry the second his eyes landed on Gemma and we all laughed the moment we realised that Gemma and Harry were matching with their outfits.

Harry wore a white cotton singlet,an unbuttoned white shirt over the singlet and a pair of cream  shorts.However Gemma on the other hand wore cream in coloured overalls with a white shirt,i can't believe they matched today.