:31:

Continues........

~Malia Cortez

Danae, Briana and I walked into my old house

Danae, Briana and I walked into my old house. Danae and I looked around upstairs looking for my mom or anyone in the house, while Briana looked around downstairs.

Danae and I didn't find anything upstairs so we walked back downstairs and met Briana at the bottom of the stairs.

"She ain't here Malia." Briana said.

"She'll be here in a minute, it's 10 her shift is over. We'll wait a couple minutes then we can leave." I told her and she nodded walking into the kitchen.

I doubt she'll find any food in there. The front door opened and Danae and I quickly took out our guns and pointed it at my mother. She dropped what I'm pretty sure was drugs and quickly put her hands up.

"Sorry mama, we ain't know it was you." I said and put my gun down.

Briana and walked back into the living room talking shit about how it ain't no food here but she stopped when she seen my mother standing at the door.

"Malia who the hell are these bitches?" My mother asked.

"Ma just sit down I need to talk to you." I said and walked over to her grabbing her hand.

I walked us into the living room and sat her down on the couch. I asked her questions about dad and she sat here and lied. I know she lied because she always tap her feet on the floor when she lie.

"You've been accusing me of having contact with dad ever since he left, when your the one whose been talking to him behind my back." I said to her and sat down next to her on the couch.

Briana and Danae were in the kitchen giving me and my mom some privacy.

"I just told you that I haven't been talking to your father Malia." My mother said and I looked down at her foot as she tapped her foot on the floor.

"Your lying, how can you still talk to that man when he chose another woman over you?" I asked getting fed up with her lies.

"Malia I'm not-" she started but I cut her off.

"STOP LYING!" I yelled at her in frustration she jumped away from me and stood up backing away from me.

I stood up and looked at her. She's scared of me? And not dad? I know she knows what kind of monster he changed into and she's not scared of him.

"Hello big sis." I turned around hearing Nicole's voice.

She was standing there with her hands on her hips and an evil smirk played on her lips. Behind her Danae and Briana was on there knees with there hands up and niggas was pointing guns at there heads. The fear was evident in Danae's eyes but Briana was angry, angry as hell.

"Hello little bitch." I mocked her and smiled.

She walked up to me and I was tempted to punch her in her shit but one of the niggas that was with her had his gun pointed at me. She skipped circles around me just smiling and looking me up down......Draco was right, she is crazy.

"Can't see why daddy loves you more, I'm prettier, smarter and a lot more skilled to be a Cortez then you ever will be." She said and I scrunched up my face.

"Girl we can take this to the street and I'll show you how a real Cortez do it." I said looking at her as she stopped in front of me.

"You do realize that dad picked my family over yours for a reason right?"

Ouch!

"And you do realize that dad loves me more right? That he prefers me over you right? He said it himself you can ask my brother Draco and Malcom." I said and smirked shrugging my shoulders.

Her smile fell and I knew I had got under her skin. She flipped her hair from in front of her shoulder to behind it and then put her smile back ok her face.

"He won't have a choice who to pick once your dead Malia. Draco's in prison for the rest of his life, Malcom will continue to run the drug business with me and Daddy by his side.....and Kyden will be by my side." She said and I bust out laughing right in her face.

Everything she just said is the real definition of fantasy! Malcom would never stand by her side over me even if I'm dead, he will kill her and dad. Were working on getting Draco out of prison by paying some people who can talk to some other people for us, and Kyden would never ever choose this knock off Malia over the original. He'll mostly likely kill her himself.

I kept laughing and her smile fell once again and she looked angry as hell.....but I don't care.

"Stop laughing!" She yelled at me but I didn't stop by now I'm just laughing to fuck with her.

"Kill the red head!" She yelled and I instantly stopped laughing when I heard a gun shot and Danae cry out for Briana.

I watched with tears in my eyes as Briana's limped body fell into Danae's body and then onto the floor. Danae quickly picked up Briana's head and held it on her lap crying.

My heart dropped to my feet and the tears came pouring down my face, Nicole just stood there laughing like it was funny. I looked at her and I was going to take a step forward but she spoke first.

"The sister in law can be next Malia, try me sis." She said and I looked at Danae as she kept crying looking down at Briana who she was rocking back and fourth now.

"What do you want?! You have dad! What else could you possibly want Nicole?! You want me to leave New Orleans?! Fine! You want Malcom to quit running the drug business? Fine! I'll make him! You want me to tell you that I hate dad?! Fine! I HATE THAT MAN WHO CALLS HIMSELF MY FATHER!" I yelled at her and she just stood there smiling from ear to ear.

"I want.......my brother Malcom, my bestfriends Zay and Danae, can't have Briana because welp she's dead, I want Kyden Malia.....I want your life. Everyone walks around here loving and carrying for Malia but what about me? The sister and the daughter nobody cares about? I want everything you have Malia and I'm going to take it." She said and I just looked at her in horror.

She's crazy, this bitch is crazy.

"Kill the mother, let Danae stay here and watch the rest of the blood flow from her bestfriend and bring Malia." She said and took a step closer to me.

"We're gonna have us a little fun big sis." She said and then I heard a gunshot and everything went black.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh that bitch crazy crazy.

Damn Briana💔