:19:

Continues......

-Malia Cortez

When Zay brought me home, I ran upstairs and took a long well needed bath

When Zay brought me home, I ran upstairs and took a long well needed bath. I felt like a shower wouldn't wash away the feeling of James touching me. After my bath I had just sat in the tub thinking about everything that had happened.

I'm not mad at my brother and I'm not happy with him either. I don't even know how to feel about him anymore. In his heart I know he thinks he's doing what's right. He's trying to prepare me to be a Cortez.

He's trying to teach me how it truly is out here in these streets, either you pull the trigger or they do. I know this is how dad prepared him and I feel bad for my brother. He didn't get a say in shit and I know dad was probably pushing Malcom harder than Malcom's pushing me now.

After I had decided to get out the tub I got dress and sat downstairs with Zay. He rolled up while I was in the bathroom because he said he thought I might needed it and he wasn't lying. We was sitting on the couch smoking and listening to YNW Melly "Dangerously In Love." I was also holding in ice pack up to the side of my face James smacked me on.

Zay swear I'm singing about Kyden like Zay shut up, everything about him. I'm not in love with that boy.

He passed me the blunt and I took a long pull just to irritate his ass.

"Damn nigga puff puff give. Fuck you doing, I get you just went through something but that's my shit." Zay said and I accidentally laughed and started coughing like a motherfucka. I put the ice back down and started patting my chest.

He quickly moved next to me and started patting my back and taking the blunt from me. I ain't gonna lie a bitch gotta asthma and shit, y'all I'm finna die.

I finally stopped coughing and we looked at each other before laughing. We had it lit up in this bitch but we ain't reach our high yet and we spiked three fat blunts this would be the fourth. Starting to think this nigga gave me some weak shit but I ain't finna say nothing because he gonna start tripping.

He looked at me and then gestured for the blunt and I nodded and took it from him. I took a pull just as my brother and them walked through the door.

"Y'all always fucking smoking fucking pot heads." Danae said and I smiled still holding the smoke in. I opened my mouth exhaling and letting the smoke flow from my mouth in the shape of a circle.

Some shit Nicole taught me.

"See, see that shit right there. She has a problem." Monty said sitting in between me and Zay joining the rotation.

"Lili." My brother said and I ignored him, yup I'm giving him the silent treatment. He deserves some kind of torment for what he made me do.

I hit the blunt one more time before standing up. I grabbed the ice pack off the table and my brother called my name again. I lightly shook my head ignoring him and I walked out the living room and walked up the stairs.