:3:

August 16, 2019
10:25am..........
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

I woke up when my alarm started going off in my ear

I woke up when my alarm started going off in my ear. I quickly dismissed it and sat up in my new bed, I yawned and rubbed my eyes with one hand and stretched the other. I looked around my new room and smiled.

It's already furnished and stuff because Malcom said that he's been planning on moving me in with him for a while now

It's already furnished and stuff because Malcom said that he's been planning on moving me in with him for a while now. I like it, it's cute and cuddly.

I got out of bed and grabbed my blanket wrapping it around me. I looked at myself in the mirror and my hair was a mess. My bun was all sloppy and lopsided. I shook my head at how horrible I look right now and left my room.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. Malcom was already in there and it looks like he just woke up too, he had some basketball shorts on and a black T-shirt. He had his blanket on the counter while he fixed himself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

I sat my blanket down on the kitchen island and walked over to the counter. I hopped on the counter and grabbed the box of Golden Grams from the top of the fridge. Yeah a bitch only 5'4 in this bitch.

I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet before carefully getting down off the counter. Malcom got the milk from out the fridge and I sat my bowl on the island and opened the box of cereal. I poured the cereal in my bowl and after Malcom poured himself some milk in his bowl of cereal, he poured some milk into my bowl and I sat the box of cereal down on the island.

I walked over to the drawer and grabbed two spoons, once Malcom put the milk in the fridge and closed the fridge door, I gave him his spoon and I put my spoon in my bowl of cereal. I grabbed my blanket and my bowl of cereal and followed Malcom into the living room.

We sat down on the floor in front of the TV with our bowl of cereal in front of us and our blankets wrapped around us, watching the Power Rangers.

This is what did every morning since we were kids, well since I learned how to walk. We did this together, we fixed us some cereal and sat down in the living room in front of the TV with our blankets watching Power Rangers. This was our favorite show growing up. Even when Malcom left I never stopped doing this every morning.