:11:

August 18, 2019
4:35pm......
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

My head snapped up when I heard people shouting my name

My head snapped up when I heard people shouting my name. My brother was sitting at the table leaned over all in my face, Kyden was standing in the kitchen door way and Danae was sitting aross from my brother also looking at me. I could hear Monty and Briana yelling at Zay, Gio and Cameron.

"Hey y'all." I said and giggled a little bit.

"Girl you was smoking?" My brother asked me and grabbed my face examining my eyes.

Why ask a question you the answer to? People so damn stupid but okay.

I pushed his hands off my face and stood up. I walked over to microwave now remembering my wings. I opened the microwave and grabbed the plate. I closed the microwave and picked up one of my wings and biting it.

"Brooooooo she's eating my wings! Negro get yo sister." Kyden said and I looked at him biting into the peice of chicken again.

Malcom sat there laughing while Danae smiled and shook her head. I walked into the living room and Gio, Zay and Cameron almost tackled my ass for a wing.

"Come on man, don't snake niggas. Give us a wing." Gio said and I laughed. I motioned for them to take a wing and these motherfuckers took two leaving me with one left.

"Bitch." I said and I started crying, like full blown tears up in this bitch.

"Malcom." I cried and he walked into the living room with Danae and Kyden. Briana and Monty fell out laughing at me and I just stood there crying.

"I know she ain't crying about no damn wings." Danae said and I looked at her. She came over to me and took the plate out of my hand and walked into the kitchen.

I walked over to my brother and wrapped my arms around him crying into his chest. He laughed and started rubbing my back.

"What did you niggas smoke? Her ass over here crying about some damn chicken." I heard Briana say.

"The chicken wasn't hers to began with." I heard Kyden say and I rolled my eyes. I wiped my face and looked up at my brother. He looked down at me laughing and I wanted to punch his ass in the face.

"Yeah girl, I'll go get you some chicken. Kyden take her upstairs." My brother said and Kyden started miming shit under his breath.

I smiled and ran into the living room grabbing my book bag. I looked inside and smiled when I seen that the boys ain't smoke all of my shit. I heard the front door close and turned around. Malcom and Danae wasn't there no more and Kyden was over by the stairs looking at me.

I smiled at him and pranced my ass over there with my bag. He mumbled some shit under his breath and I laughed because I know his grumpy ass mad. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs like I can't walk my damn self.