:14:

August 22, 2019 (Malia Birthday)
3:00pm........
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

After being in my room giving myself a talk about 'acting normal' because of what happened last night, I finally managed to calm myself down and walk out my room

After being in my room giving myself a talk about 'acting normal' because of what happened last night, I finally managed to calm myself down and walk out my room. I literally just woke the fuck up and it's all Kyden's fault. He had a bitch in a whole other universe last night. I think my legs still a lite weak.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Briana and Danae were both sitting down at the kitchen island with Zay standing at the head of the island. It was a small cake in the center of the table with the number 18 candle and my name on the cake.

"Happy birthday to you." They all song making me smile.

"Happy birthday dear Malia, happy birthday to you." They song and I walked over and stood next to Zay, he put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned over the island and blew out the candle.

"What's this? The 18 glow?" Danae said smiling and I giggled.

It's a glow but it ain't that glow sis.

"Nah bitch I know that glow all to well. That's, that I got me some dick glow." Briana said laughing and all three of us laughed except Zay. He scrunched up his face at Briana.

"Nah I'm not that stupid to sneak a boy in this house." I said being honest.

Kyden lives here so it wouldn't be sneaking him into the house. Sneaking him into the bed room? Now that's different plus he snuck in my room on his own and made this the best birthday I'd ever have.

"Anyways...." Zay trailed off.

Hater.

"I talk to my friend, he said he'll you and Zay in the club with his but if we try caught his name Bennett and he ain't in it." Danae said and I smiled.

"Malcom ain't gonna let her go to the damn club, yeah it's her birthday and he gonna want her to have fun but a club?" Zay said and I looked at him.

He wasn't wrong, my brother probably gonna punch Danae in her throat for even suggesting that shit. I'm glad she tried though, it means a lot to me.

"Let me handle Malcom." Danae said smirking and I scrunched up my face.

Ewwwwww.

Bitch that's my whole brother, she could have said something else besides let me handle Malcom.

"She finna slob on my son knob." Kyden said walking into the kitchen without a shirt. He looked like he just woke up and he looked good as fuck too.

Damn does this nigga own a shirt?

Me and Zay looked at each other before smirking.

"Slob on my knob, like corn on the comb." We song while dancing around.