:30:

2 months later......
4:00pm.....
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

I sat at the table impatiently waiting

I sat at the table impatiently waiting. I looked around at all the other inmates talking to there family members or friends which ever one there was.

These past 2 months have been stressful as fuck for me. We've been trying to find Carlos and Nicole but it's like these motherfuckers just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Weve looked everywhere and we get nothing. We have literally everyone whose loyal to my brother out there looking for Carlos and Nicole. I've tried Paris and she says that she hasn't seen Nicole in 2 months. I found out that Nicole's parents that I met were really just some people who were paid by my dad to pretend. I killed them because of all those time Nicole's mother called herself whooping me.

I've been on my bad bitch game lately with everything. I've killed people and fought some people to, like actually fought them not that girly pull hair shit. Malcom is the one whose mainly training me now, because he's the best and to be the best you have to beat the best.

Malcom, let's talk about his lying ass. He told me that I couldn't visit Draco in jail or talk to him on the phone because it wasn't safe. He said that neither me ot him can. But turns out his ass been secretly talking on the phone with Draco and visiting him. I found out because I forced Zay to tell me.

"Lay?" I heard Draco's voice and stood up turning around.

"Hey." I chuckled out feeling myself become emotion, he looked the same besides the orange jail suit.

Without thinking I ran up to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and that only lasted about a second until the guards started yelling saying no touching! Hands off little girl! I rolled my eyes and let Draco go just as he let me go.

"You know your not supposed to be here." He said and we walked over to the table and sat down. He sat down on one side and I sat down on the other.

"You know I don't listen to anyone but Malia right?" I said he chuckled.

"I told our brother that I didn't want you to see me like this." He said being sure not to mention Malcom's name.

"Okay and how about calls?" I asked wiping under my eyes.

"Because I knew your crybaby ass would cry, just like your doing now." He said and he was right because currently I'm trying to stop myself from breaking down right here and now.

I can't stand to look at him in that stupid orange suit. Before I found out Draco was my brother he was my friend and I don't want to see my friend like this. Draco took the fall for me not Malcom. I'm pretty sure that Malcom told him that I was the one that killed James.

"Come on, stop crying please. You gonna make it harder for me luh sis." He said and I nodded.

"Our brother told me y'all didn't find anything yet. It's that bad?" He asked and I sighed before nodding.