:32:

4 months later......
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

Hearing another knock on my bed room door caused me to scream and shoot the book I was reading at the door. "I said I'm not hungry go away!" I yelled for the fifth time. I knew it was only Hunter at the door coming to tell me that Carlos demands me to leave my room and join him and Nicole for dinner.

It's been four months since I was kidnapped by Nicole and held hostage in this house. The windows are locked, unbreakable glass, im locked in this room twenty four seven and when I do leave I'm escorted everywhere by Hunter, whose just dying to kill me for some odd reason. I really haven't done anything but give him hell every day for the last four months, if you ask me I don't think that's a reason to kill me.

The only thing I can do in this room is just sit here, read a book and sleep. I'm being forced to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with Carlos and Nicole every fucking day and then right after that, I'm being escorted back to my room. I can't count on my ten fingers and ten toes how many times I've tried to escape and suffered the consequences for it.

Hearing the door being unlocked made me sit up in my bed. The door swung open and in waltz an angry Nicole. "Yay me, you've blessed me with your presences." I said sarcastically.

"Your upsetting my dad bitch." She said voice laced with anger.

"Fuck yo dad hoe." I responded and laughed.

As Nicole stomped her way over to my bed I quickly got out of bed and punched her in the face. Of course she recovered quickly like always and punched my ass right back. I tripped Nicole and fell right on top of her, I began to send multiple blows to her face but I could only get so many punches until I was ripped off of her.

"Get off of me!" I yelled and just started swinging and kicking like I didn't have no home training.

"Calm the fuck down Malia." I recognized the voice as my dear father and rolled my eyes but still calmed down.

I ripped away from him and watched as Hunter ugly ass came in the room and helped Nicole up off of the ground. "How many times am I gonna have to beat her ass? It's no fun anymore." I whined.

"Malia shut the fuck up, Hunter get Nicole cleaned up and then Nicole join me and your sister for dinner." Carols instructed.

Like a human puppet Hunter carried my dear old sister out of the room to do what my father told him to do.

"Do I really have to sit with y'all at dinner? I don't know if you got the hint yet but I hate you and if I could, I'll kill you and her." I said speaking the obvious.

Ignoring me Carlos grabbed my arm and literally dragged me out of my room. "It's been four fucking months and your attitude hasn't changed yet. What the fuck else do you need!" He yelled obviously talking to himself but why not answer anyway.

"I need to go home, to my brother, my best friends and my lovable boyfriend who I happen to miss so dearly. It's literally been four months since I had d-" I was cut off by Carlos smacking the taste out of my mouth. My head literally whipped to the side so hard I thought it rolled from my body.

"I'm tired of this shit! You will respect me and Nicole! Do you hear me?!" He yelled and I didn't say anything. The taste of blood in my mouth and the pain was all I could register right now. "I said do you fucking hear me?!" He yelled again this time making me flinch.

"Well you are standing right here yelling in my face, I don't see how I can't hear you." I replied.

Looking into Carlos eyes all I seen was fire, I was sure he was going to hit me again any second this time like I wasn't his daughter but instead he just dragged me downstairs to the dinner table. I always sat in the middle while he sat at the head, Nicole sat across from me and guess who sat at the other end, my dear old mother. Yep she a trader.

"Where's your desperate ex wife? Was the pole calling her again or was it crack this time?" I asked just as Nicole walked into the living room with a busted lip. I smiled seeing that I did a good job.

"Malia at this point I'm just gonna ignore you, I'm so close to fucking killing you." Carlos said angrily and I raised an eyebrow. I've literally been begging this man to kill me, anything is better than here with them.

"Ouu can I kill her daddy?" Nicole piped in with a big bright smile on her face. I sucked my teeth and stuck my middle finger, can't believe I was ever friends with her.

"No Nicole you can shut the fuck up and speak when spoken too." Carlos responded harshly. I watched as Nicole's smile disappeared and her resting bitch face appeared again. I knew she was sad, she always gets sad when he talks to her like this.

"Never talked to me like that." I mumbled and took a sip of my water.

"Speak when spoken too." Nicole told me and I laughed.

"Girl I'll love and hip hop yo ass throw this drink right in yo face, say sum else." I told her getting ready to shoot the whole glass at her.

"Not a goddamn thing better fly across this motherfuckin table Malia." Carlos said just as our butler Jeffrey walked into the dining room, behind him were our usual servers.

Jeffrey and the rest of the servers began to place the dishes on the table. "So when exactly are you gonna stand up to him? He literally talks to you like your not even his daughter. Couldn't be me." I said and my eyes traveled to the steak sitting inches in front of me.

"At least he doesn't hit me." Nicole said and smirked. My eyes moved back to her and I chuckled, "Yeah cause he loves seeing me his real daughter knock yo head off yo damn shoulders." I shot back and her smirk fell.

To my surprise Carlos started laughing which of course made Nicole angry and sad. "May I be excused?" Nicole asked and stood up from the table. "Yeah whatever, watching you try to insult Malia is devastating. Go to your room, I'll have Jeffrey bring up your dinner." Carlos responded.

I watched as Nicole practically ran upstairs crying. It's not the first time Carlos made her cry and I'm sure it won't be the last. "Why do you treat her like that?" I asked Carlos as he began to dig into his Mac and cheese.

"Oh you care? I thought you hated her." He said. "I hate you both actually but that's not the point, answer my question." I said, I didn't mean to sound like I was demanding him but it sounded exactly like that.

"Who the fuck you talking too?" He asked faster than I could apologize. "Ian mean for it to come out like that it just did." I quickly said.

As Carlos began talking I noticed a red dot on his forehead. A smirk played across my face and I took another sip of my water.

"Daddy!" Nicole screamed just as shots started to go off.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Thoughts and concerns ? Almost finished with this book as well but y'all kinda knew that from last chapter.