:26:

Continues.......

-Malia Cortez

We were all at Briana house talking about what the fuck just happened

We were all at Briana house talking about what the fuck just happened. Well they were talking about it, everybody was angry as a bitch mostly Malcom. He's upset with himself because he didn't realize  Draco was a snake. Shit I'm still trying to process the fact that this nigga is my brother. Like who would have fucking thought?

I was sitting at the table in my own little world, while everybody else was over by the counter yelling at each other and shit. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out only to see that I got a text from Draco.

I started typing telling him that I was okay but then I stopped remembering what the hell just happened

I started typing telling him that I was okay but then I stopped remembering what the hell just happened. He seemed to care about me but when that red dot was on me, he got up and walked away with dad leaving me there. Yeah that shows a lot of care.

I was to busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice my brother was calling my name and everyone was looking at me. I looked at them.

"Did you not here me?" My brother asked and I shook my head no while getting up, walking over to them.

I leaned up against the counter next to Kyden and folded my arms across my chest.

"What do you think we should do?" My brother asked me and I was surprised as hell, I think he caught onto that because he kept talking.

"You told me before that I think like dad and he told me himself that I do, that's why he was able to find us twice. I wanna see where ya head at." My brother said and I took me a moment.

"Well if I was in control of the situation I would run up in his shit. Dad knows that you would wait until you have everything planned like every fucking thing, that gives him plenty of time to catch us off guard. It sounds dumb like real fucking stupid but if you really good at the shit you do, you'll just run up in his shit without a second thought. Yeah it's risky and stupid as fuck but you have a team Malcom, niggas you know got ya back. He don't, he only got himself. If you wanna kill him before he kill you, then just do it. Don't give him time to plan his next attack Malcom. Run up in his shit." I said and everybody was looking at me.