:18:

August 23, 2019
10:00pm......
New Orleans

-Malia Cortez

We walked into the club and my brother looked at Danae then at Monty

We walked into the club and my brother looked at Danae then at Monty. Danae and Monty walked off away from us and I followed behind my brother and Kyden.

My brother had told me earlier that he were going to a meeting with one of his Jamaican connects. He told me that I'm coming because I needed to learn the ropes and some faces around the business. I didn't argue with him because my ass wasn't gonna win anyway.

Briana and Danae had to dress me because this was a business meeting. I had to look serious and classy, I love the outfit especially these motherfucking knee high boots. There Danae's but she ain't getting them back.

Danae and my brother are still at odds but it's business so that's why she's here. My brother still pissed at Monty too, Zay and I kept picking on they asses too because it was hilarious. Monty been apologizing to my brother all day but Malcom ain't tryna hear it. Malcom shouldn't have did what he did.

We walked into the area that was reserved for us and sat down. I sat in between Zay and Kyden, and Malcom sat between Zay and Briana. This was a club that my brother owned but it's just a cover up so they can run drugs through out this bitch. It was an actually club not a strip club. It had a bar, people dancing and shit, waitress prancing around serving drinks and not to my surprise it had a couple back rooms.

I admit I'm a little nervous because I know that some meetings can go left instead of right. My brother said that this connect been in the Cortez family for while so my brother trust him. I'm not strapped but everybody else is. Why I'm not strapped you ask? Is because I don't have no where to put the bitch.

"How long we gonna be waiting?" Zay asked clearly annoyed.

"Zay go dance or something, find a lil shorty, go get ya dick sucked or something." Briana said and I cracked a smile.

"Like Junior did." I mumbled but Zay heard me and bust out laughing.

"What you say? I know you said some slick shit." Malcom said and I put my hands up in Innocence.

Zay stood up and then he held his out for me. I looked at Malcom and he motioned for me to go ahead.

"This might take a while." Malcom said and I nodded grabbing Zay hand.

We walked out of the area onto the floor and started dancing and rapping along to the song they was playing which was "World is yours" by Gunna.

We danced for about 15 minutes until Danae walked up to us telling us that the connect just arrived. Zay and I walked back over to our reserved area and sat down. Danae and Monty were around the clubbing observing making sure shit was straight.