:28:

Continues.....

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, you don't have too listen if you don't want too.

-Malia Cortez

"Kyden move your strong as fuck!" I yelled trying to get his arms from around my waist

"Not until you stop being at me, I barely fucking touched you. Your just a cry baby." He said securing me in his arms once again.

So boom we was chilling at Briana house in one of her spare bed rooms just watching TV. Then outta no where he just slapped me in the back of my head a few minutes ago and I punched his ass in the chest. Then he pinched my fucking nipple and we started fighting so now he got his wrapped around me while I'm trying to get out his grip and knock him the fuck out.

"Yeah imma knock yo ass out, when I get loose too." I said while moving around in his arms.

"Man come on, I don't wanna play anymore." He said.

"Okay fine, then let me go." I said and like a dumbass his as let me go.

I turned around and tried to off his shit but he ducked and tackled me onto the bed. I started laughing while he hovered over me laughing as well.

Perfect time.

*sexual content up ahead for all you young children.*

"Can we talk about something?" I asked wanting to bring up the little sex topic.

"You talk while I make you feel good." He said and started placing light kisses down my neck.

Bruh you see this shit? How could you not want to fuck the shit out of him?

I felt his hands slowly move against my body and he went under my shirt. My breathing hitched when I felt him start sucking on my neck. I felt his hands start to massage my boobs and I arched my back and let a moan escape my lips.

"You not talking baby." He whispered in my ear.

Bitch how can I?

I flipped us over and I was now on top of him straddling him. I pulled off my shirt leaving me in my bra and my shorts. I started kissing and sucking on his neck making sure to leave hickeys everywhere.

Gotta mark my property bitchhh!

"I love you Malia." He said and I sat up looking down at him.

I was not expecting that, well I mean I want him to love me of course but like I wasn't expecting him to say it...well honestly I just can't believe he just said. He tells me that he acres for me almost everyday and I care for him to but it was always deeper than that.

"Kyden-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm not expecting you to say it back Malia, I know you probably think I'm like Jake or whatever the fuck his name is-"