*XXXVIII*

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Ezra's POV

She said the words that I wanted her to say. She said she loves me and I don't think she realizes how happy that makes me. Hearing that she loves me.

I lean over and I kiss her and she smiles and kisses me back. We fall against the couch and we continue kissing one another. Her hands all tangled up in my hair and she's pulling me towards her as if she couldn't get enough of me. I can't get enough of her either.

She moans when I kiss her neck and then I make my way down and kiss every bare part of her body.

She tugs at the hem of my shirt and I smile and take it off hastily. She does the same with hers and I continue kissing her. Placing my arms on her waist and making my way towards her bra.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I lift her up and carry her towards the closest bedroom, which is hers. I slammed the door with the heel of my foot and I set her down on the bed.

Then we flip over, she's on top of me, straddling me and looking beautiful. Her hazel eyes staring right down at me and she's grinning. "I love you, Ezra.''

"I love you, Morgan,'' I say and I meant every single word.

She then unhooks her bra and it falls right off and my breath hitches. She somehow manages to take off her sweats without getting off me.

She fiddles around with my zipper and then she pulls off my jeans and then we continue undressing each other until we're both naked.

She kisses me and I kiss her back and I grab her and I flip her over so that now I'm on top. I kiss her lips and then her neck and then trail down until I've reached her inner thighs. I've honestly waited for this to happen for quite a while and I don't think anything has ever felt so good and so right.

🔫

After our shower, we both hadn't bothered to get dressed and we just went to my bed since Morgan's bed are a bit dirty after our . . . intimate moment.

She runs her hand through my hair and sighs. "That was the best twenty minutes of my life,'' she told me.

I laughed, "same goes here.''

She looks at me, suddenly looking all intense. "Was it special? To you, I mean because it was to me.''

I cup her cheeks, "yeah, it was special. My first time with someone I love.''

"It was special to me too.'' she grinned.

She kissed me and I kissed her back. She placed her leg on top of mine and soon she was on top of me and since we were both still naked and her ass was literally on top of my crotch, I couldn't help but feel a bit . . . perky.

And it was obvious that she felt the same way because we were back at it again.

I'm going to get knocked out with a baton after writing this. It's sooo cringy but I really wanted to add that in there. And oh, don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Mae.