*X*

Chapter Ten

"Caleb,'' it's all that Ezra says.

Standing right behind Ezra are Colin and Liana who is looking right at me with concern written all over their faces. Colin asks, "Are you okay, Morgan?''

I nod and then I follow Ezra's eyes and see Caleb standing right behind me, just inches away from me. He has on this mischievous grin that gives me the chills.

"Brother,'' he said to Ezra.

Brother? Wait for a second, I remember Ezra talking about his brother Caleb the other day! So this is Caleb? Caleb Baker? Oh shit, how did I not figure this out?

Ezra then grips my shoulder and I look back at him. He looks worried, "are you okay Morgan? Did he do anything to you?''

"I-I'm fine,'' I lie.

Ezra clenches his jaw, "we're not done talking about this.''

He then pushes me behind him and stands right in front of me, glaring at Caleb. His voice was cold and harsh when he said, "why the hell did you do to her, Caleb?''

"Oh please, we were just making out.''

I frown, "yeah, until you sexually harassed me.''

"You did what?'' Ezra balls his hands up into fists.

Before Caleb could even respond, Ezra came at him. He grabbed his shirt almost choking Caleb and he threw Caleb against the wall. Caleb looked seriously terrified there for a second but he quickly recovered.

Caleb laughs, "your weak. What happened to Ezra Baker? You join the Scorpions and you become an easy target,''

"Fuck you.'' Liana lunges for him but Colin pulls her back, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He tucks a strand of her hair behind her ears and gives her a weak smile. "You don't want to pick a fight with him right now.''

Liana relaxes a bit but she still looks pretty pissed, "he's talking trash about the Scorpions. That son of a bitch-"

"Easy,'' Colin interrupts her. "We don't talk about their mothers like that.''

Liana nods and she rests her head on Colin's chest and he strokes her hair. I look at Caleb and his eyes are narrowed and he is looking right at Colin and Liana.

"The Reapers won't allow that Colin,'' Caleb says. "Reapers and Scorpions aren't allowed to be dating each other.''

Colin turns around and punches Caleb in the face. He then grabs Liana by the hand like nothing happened, "come on.''

I can't with these people.

"But-" she looks at Ezra and me.

"Come on, Liana. We can't pick a fight now,''

Liana nods and follows Colin and I'm left standing with Ezra and Caleb. Oh goody.

Ezra points his finger at Caleb, "stay away from Morgan.''

Caleb looks at me and cocks his head to the side, "so you can have her all to yourself? Hell no,''

I scrunch up my nose, "you're a disgusting pig.''

"That's not what you said when we were making out,''

Before I knew it Ezra punched Caleb in the face and he continued punching him. Caleb punched Ezra back but Ezra quickly regains his strength back and knees Caleb right in the stomach, causing Caleb to fall. Ezra continued punching Caleb but then I grab Ezra and pull him away.

"Stop,'' I whispered and to my surprise he does. But he looks dangerous. He looks like he's about to lose it at any moment now.

I grab his arm and I see Deb and Tessa making their way towards us. Tessa looks at Ezra, "go, the bouncer is almost here. I'll take care of this.''

Ezra clenches his jaw but he listens. He takes my hand and we walk out of the back door and run towards his car.