Chpt 35 To be seen in flesh.

Pic above is Perona in one piece and her devil fruit ability that Barbara now has. That's how the ghost look like. Barbara has the same eyes when using it.

The challenge is still on!

############

The third floor was packed when we entered. My cheeks were flushed from crying but my eyes weren't red because of their colour. Perks of being a hyuga.

"Kyaaaaa~"

My head snapped to the yellow hurricane coming our way. Sasuke looked like he'd seen a ghost as all the colour drained from his face.

It opened its annoying arms wide about to strangle my poor teammate when...

Silence..

I blinked twice at the once enthusiastic genin now bawling her heart out, hugging her knees to her chest with depressed clouds above her feature.

Negativa~

The ghostlike creatures retreated back to their owner before anyone else could see. She yawned and laid on Zuko's (almost forgot his name. Hihi. 😸) back. He didn't seem to mind which ment she had been doing it often.

"Hey Lu."

"Hi Barb."

Naruto looked confused but just shrugged it off as nicknames. Good. Cause I didn't want to go through the pain of telling them anything. That would be exhausting.

'Oh it's nothing serious. A talking rock killed us both and sent us to your world as compensation. Oh and yeah we have powers from another dimension. And almost everyone you know is gonna die.'

"Hello Rin~chan, Naruto~kun, Sasuke~kun." A small voice said. I looked up to see the other pinkette coming our way. She wore brown tight shorts and a red top with her family crest on the back.

I almost choked literally on air. "Sakura!?" She have me a small smile and blushed at the attention she was getting.

This was such a big blow to me. I had literally not seen this coming. She was lovely. No longer wearing dresses and heavy make up. Her hair was in a messy braid hanging on her shoulder.

But that wasn't what surprised us all. Not once did she even glance at Sasuke. She didn't even acknowledge him!

She smiled again and stood by her team. "Ma! What a drag." Shikamaru stated and zoned out. But his stature didn't deceive me. He was probably thinking about the turn of events.

Choji wasn't even paying attention to begin with. He was still munching down on his chips, parts flying out of his mouth.

"Well look who decided to sho-" Kiba's voice was cut off by surprise of the transformation that arrived in front of him.