Chpt 8 Till we meet again 1

It'd been a year and a half. The uchiha murder was catching up soon. The isolation had already begun and the people's minds weren't holding the best of words. I was currently by Shisui. He had just finished reporting his solution to the revolt and so I knew it wouldn't be long. I had an arm around his leg begging him to teach me something, anything. I didn't care even if it was a sexy jutsu. All the while my eyes remained sharp.

"Rin~chan, aren't you supposed to be at the academy?" I just smiled. My clone was there in replace of me. We were having the entrance ceremony today. "Pweese Shisui~san. Aha, teach me how to track a ninja." I said remembering he and Itachi had a training exercise that involved that.

Shisui paused. "Alright, meet me at the training ground....in five hundred years." And then he sprinted off before I could even process what happened. I sighed. I knew where he'll be attacked. The temple. All I had to do was provide a distraction. I ran over there and hid. Danzo was still speaking with him. I waited for the right moment. Right as he was about to attack Shisui, I roomed him to the market in replace of my clone. It took a chunk off me because the place was far.

Shisui was shocked before he chuckled. I sent my head out innocently and gave him puppy eyes. "Now will you teach me Shisui~san? I'll take it as a yes since you owe me one." I said. He just laughed, but turned serious. "Since you're here then you must be aware of the situation." He said. I nodded sadly. "How long?" "Since the beginning." I answered truthfully.

Shisui sighed and held out his arm. I quickly wrapped myself around it. Don't ask me how. "Don't be mad at me." I pleaded. "I'm not mad. Infact, I'm actually happy." I looked up at him in confusion. "Now, Itachi and I have another with whom we can share our troubles. Even though you are not of Uchiha blood, you understand the situation more than some do. You will always be my little sister." I smiled widely and jumped off his arm. Then tugging his shirt, we left.

Meanwhile,
I jumped down from the roof and stared at my clone before releasing it. Genjutsu. I immediately ran to the water fall. Itachi was already there. "Shisui~san!" I yelled as his body became unbalanced. He couldn't see me but he heard my voice. "Ah, Rin. You never fail to surprise me, little sister."

I was there. I watched his body fall below. I saw him die...I couldn't save him.

Third POV
The little hyuga knelt down at the edge of the cliff. She stared down. "Couldn't save him. I couldn't." Her breathing became heavy. The ground shook slightly. Itachi would have tried to console her if he hadn't been in the same boat himself. In a flash the girl held out her palm. Room. She yelled as the familiar orb grew out. She snapped her fingers. Shambles.

In replace of her body laid an Uchiha still breathing and alive. The raven haired realised what had happened and in a flash, jumped down. He caught the girl by her ancle, her hair lightly brushed the ground. She slowly opened her eyes. Itachi brought them back up. But she collapsed again but not before saying. "Hokages help."

Itachi immediately teleported all of them to the hokage tower. Hiruzen was shocked. "I see." The old man lead Itachi out of the village and into the forest. He performed multiple hand signs and a path cleared, leading to a small cottage. Hiruzen took out a seal and placed it on Shisui's head. It glowed and slowly healed the injuries. Itachi replaced the eye.

"Rin had predicted this might occur. She asked me to build this as a form of sanctuary." Itachi stared at the sleeping child he was holding. He brushed the side of her bangs and gasped when he saw the yin seal. "That is to be a secret." The hokage said. He nodded in response.

They layer Shisui on the bed to rest and left, patiently waiting for the young girl to wake up.

The end of this chapter.
Now for fun fact.
I have a theory that Izumi did not die the night of the massacre. Watch Naruto shipuden episode 455. In this case, obito wrapped her in chains and commented on her fine mankego sharingan. That was all we saw, nothing else. So, tell me. Is it not possible that she was captured away? Tell me if I should write a book about it or not. Bye