Chpt 7 Hmmmm

So, I hadn't seen Itachi ever since then. And I completely avoided my father and the rest of the clan for a whole three weeks. But I still made time for Hinata and Hanabi.

Neji and I trained a lot in the clan ways. I even got him some of the scrolls holding techniques for the main branch.

Anyways, I was currently sitting on the grass near a lake looking at my new surfing board. My hair was a mess and I was panting heavily. Chakra...control. I had got to get it under control. Walking on trees was nothing just like walking on water. But I realised the didn't help much. It was simple baby steps.

I got up and threw my board on the water and immediately jumped to stand on it. I closed my eyes. Concentrate. I told myself. I could feel reality slowly fade away as I became one with nature...with chakra. I opened my eyes and gasped.

There was blue chakra seeping out of the board and flowing into the water. Naturally, the lake should have been stagnant. But it was flowing wildly making a small wave that carried my body up.

The water lifted the board higher but dropped suddenly as I lost focus. Why? A certain Uchiha thought it was right to stare at little girls train. I knew the consequences of going near water, but I didn't mind because chakra helped me to suspend on it.

But now I was completely out of it. I panicked and threw my hands up frantically trying to hold on to so something. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the shore.

Here I was, breathing heavily. My wet hair and clothes stuck to my body like glue. I looked up to meet my saviour. Pale eyes met with onyx ones. His eyes bored into my soul. But he wasn't alone. Beside him, another Uchiha stood. His curly raven hair was cut short and he appeared older. Also clinging to the other's leg was a very arrogant duckbutt.

It took all my willpower to stop the blush that threatened creep up my cheek. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Ah." Was all I could get out. I slowly got up and stared at the three, much longer on the oldest. I frowned, to think he died at the very beginning. All we got about him were from memories.

"Rin~hime, are you alright?" Itachi said. I looked at him, then at the other two. "Hmmmm" was all that left my mouth. The three sweat dropped. "Hey you can't disregard nii~san like that." The youngest yelled at me. I merely looked at him boredly, giving him the look of unconcern. One that Barbara used to give me. Barbara, I missed her so much.

I touched my wet cheeks. It then occurred to me that I was crying. Itachi glared softly at his little brother who huffed but had guilt in his eyes. "Please forgive my little brother's actions. He has...issues with girls." Itachi explained.

My mind once again drifted to Barbara. 'She was always lazy about everything but never failed to defend me.' I thought aloud unknowingly.

A small smile crept on my face as I thought of the number of times she saved me from trouble. If only she could see me now. Living my dream in Naruto.

Oh if only. I wiped my tears and let out a small chuckle. Then I frowned again when my mind reminded me of why I was here in the first place. I looked down at my training clothes now ruined.

"Ah, that. Sorry, it was my fault." Itachi curtly bowed. That was so like him. "No onii~chan, it's her fault she can't swim." I glared at the boy. He surely didn't impress me as much in the anime.

Right now he reminded me of little Sakura and her sasuke's right speech. "Says the boy who's clinging to his brother's thigh like a fangirl. Or should I say fanboy."  I couldn't help but shoot back.

Sasuke glared at me as I gave him the famous Uchiha smirk of triumph. Itachi was stifling a laugh while Shisui was already on the ground laughing his ass of. "I must say, I  didn't expect such words to be coming out of a hyuga. One too of the main branch." He said. "How are you not dead?" I flipped my hair back. "I have my ways." I smirked devilishly as I recalled the time I disarranged my dad's body. He would have begged if he had a mouth.

I sighed. Even though I hated the situation, I still had to make it up to him. I picked up my board and observed the new damages. I sighed again and threw it away. It was clearly of no use anymore. "So, what you guys doin?" I asked casually. "We were just walking around when we saw you. What exactly were you doing?" Shisui asked. "Well, I was practicing on my chakra control. This tends to be more effective than climbing trees. Also I was having fun." I answered.

They nodded in understanding. I sighed as I gazed at the setting sun. "Alright. I better get going. Same time here?" Itachi nodded as he watched my retreating figure. Shisui however, was waving as if his hands would be cut off the next moment.

I ran up to the compound. Everyone bowed in respect, clearly oblivious to what happened some weeks ago. I walked into my house and bowed at Hiashi. "Rin." He said in acknowledgement. "I need to speak with you." I sighed as I walked into the room.
R.I.P Rin  Hyuga

I have decided to be living important details about the anime. Don't worry they aren't fake. I personally revealed my episodes to get them. If not you'll receive direct quotes. Bye