Chpt 9 Till we meet again 2

I woke up and wore my academy clothes. They were similar to Hinata's except I had long hair and she didn't. First day at the academy. I knew this was the night that everything occurred so I decided to have the rest of the day with the Uchihas. My clone went to school, figures.

I helped Mikoto with nearly everything she did. I also trained a little with Fugagu. He was kind to me, just like all the others. If only there was another way. I spotted Itachi on a roof in deep thought. This was probably the time when he was deciding which was better. The clan or the leaf. I slowly got up beside him and laid my head in his lap. He unconsciously played with my hair until he realised what was happening and stopped.

I didn't mind though. "Don't stop. It helps release stress ya know." I said with my eyes closed. In a second his hand was back in my hair. I smiled. People always said I had soft hair, and those who touched it just couldn't let go. "You don't have to be too hard on yourself Itachi. Don't act like you carry the world on your shoulders. If the weight is too heavy, let someone help you." He hmmd.

"So you know?" He asked. "I had a hint." I replied and opened my eyes. Mine met with onyx as we stared for more than normal. He sighed and begun braiding. "So you must know about tonight?" I simply nodded as a tear left my eye. "And I wish there was another way." He nodded. "How is he?" I asked. "He's still in comma. We had to give him another eye. He has only one sharingan now like Kakashi." I hummed in response. 

The plot was already changing, but there were some things that had to happen. "Do me a favour Rin~chan. Take care of Sasuke for me. It would be a lot to handle. I want you to help him."
"I promise Itachi, and him to because he can be an idiot sometimes. Also, I will bring you back and help you find redemption in him."

Itachi smiled and kissed my yin seal. Even though present, I couldn't use it to its maximum power. Itachi and I had grown a bond much like his and Shisui. The two were my older brothers whiles I was their little sister. Sasuke was my best friend though we fought a lot. People often cood  at how cute we were but my mind was already made up. My future husband was Obito. I'd save him and then marry him.

We spent the rest of the day sparing and hanging out. I still got a ways to go but managed to land a few blows. My clone literally dragged Sasuke everywhere but the compound. I needed him to be late. After a while, it was time to go. I gave Itachi one last hug, taking in his scent and everything else that made him.

This was going to be our last time together. The next time we meet would be at the opposite sides. Not friends but enemies. Till we meet again.

OK I admit this chapter is short. Sorry.
Hey, you guys ever wander where Hashuma went? He went to stay with his mother on the moon, but what then? Is he dead? Is he alive. Does he have a child? Should i write about it? Tell me what to do.