Chpt 10 Rain and thunder

The massacre was pretty harsh if you may say. When Sasuke first woke up, he glared at everything..but me. He frowned at everyone...but me. He refused to speak with anyone...but me. We were close pretty together. He sometimes spent the night at my place and I his. We visited Shisui everyday ever since he woke up.

Shisui and I told him everything and I being a witness, confirmed it. I had also recorded Danzo's conversation with Itachi. Sasuke cried thanking me over and over again. Also, he grew his hair after Shisui and I laughed about it. It was in a small pony like Shikamaru's only shorter. He still left the bangs on the sides of his face though.

It was a hot sunny day. Hinata and I were taking a walk when we saw Naruto about to be slapped by a shop keeper. I immediately flashed in front and caught his wrist. He stambled back. "Lady Rin." He apologized. I nearly scoffed. But kept calm. This was a speech I had been preparing for a very long time.

Third POV

"Have you..." The young girl started. The area grew silent as they prepared for her words. They knew she wasn't someone to be judged by appearance and respected her a lot. "Ever lost a love one?" She asked the shop keeper. He nodded. "My little girl." She looked at another onlooker. "My husband." A young woman said. "My father."

She bowed slightly paying homage to the dead. "The night of the Kyubi attack. This boy lost both parents. He had no one to look after him. No one offered him a shoulder to cry on." The air tensed as people bowed in shame. "He, at a very young age, was chosen to bare a huge burden. How would you feel if your child was giving that title?

If he was mocked everyday of his life. Called bad names and beaten up for no reason. How would you feel if he grew knowing nothing but hatred and fear? This child, he could have given up on a lot of things yet he didn't. He played awful pranks just to get attention. I've heard others like him unleash the darkness in them upon their villages. Yet he hasn't. I haven't seen an ounce of red on him.

If I were you I'd be thanking him. This young boy is the only thing keeping you safe from that. Yet you curse and call him names. You forget that he was born a human before a cage. I know one day in the future, he would be the same person protecting you from harm."

The place was dead silent. No body uttered a word knowing she was right. She helped the blonde boy up. "Now, you better treat normally, if not, like a hero. Otherwise there won't be just one monster you'll be afraid of." She threatened. Most flinched knowing her words held no bluffing.
They watched silently at her retreating figure. An old man smiled at her from his crystal ball.

Rin POV

"Hey wait." A voice called. I turned to see Blondie coming up to us and looked at Hinata. She was blushing. *sigh* "I wanted to thank you for what you did. I'm Naruto by the way believe it." I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Of course you are. I've heard quite a number of stories about the awesome ninja who escaped ANBU and master of pranks." He smiled but at the same moment, his stomach rambled. He laughed nervously.

"Hey I know, let's head to Ichiraku's. We were headed there just now." I said and grabbed Hinata. I turned back to Naruto who was frowning. "Coming Blond?" I asked. He smiled and said. "Believe it!"

All the time Hinata was a blushing mess. I made sure that the two sat together, and anytime he looked at her, she bloomed fifty shades of red. "Wow Hinata. Your eyes are very pretty believe it." He said. Hinata became redder than the ripest tomato on earth and fainted. "What's wrong with her?" He asked confused. I sighed. This was obviously going to take a long time.

~timeskip cause I feel like doing it~

I sighed in relief as I jumped on the bed. Hinata was seated beside me. "So, Naruto huh." I said casually whiles gazing at the ceiling. "I-i don't k-know w-what you are t-talking about." She stuttered blushing. I sighed again. "Oh Hina,what am I going to do with you?" I sat back up as I heard a knock on the door.

A hyuga immediately entered. "We have a meeting in five minutes." I sighed and dismissed him. Then went to change into my princess kimono. The whole clan was seated. Hinata and I took our seats. We were now both ten with Hnabi being five. "I have gathered you all here for an important announcement. It is time to name the heiress of the clan." I stiffened as Hinata tensed.

"Father, isn't Hinata supposed to be the heiress?" Hahabi asked. My father shook his head. "Age doesn't matter, its skill that counts. So, I have decided to name Rin as the heir after me." My whole world broke into pieces. I didn't know how to respond to that. The elders and clan members nodded in approval but some clearly did not.

"However, Hinata has been given a chance to prove herself worthy. The two would fight in a duel using only the clan's techniques." After that he dismissed the meeting. All the while Hinata avoided my gaze. I sighed. It was probably for the best because I myself didn't know how to approach her.

~time skip to make this interesting ~

Third POV

Clouds gathered. The people of Konoha had never seen such rain at a time like this. At the hyuga compound. Two sisters fought. Their bakguyan activated. Sweat mixed with rain and soaked their clothes as they engaged in a deadly duel. Both had now taken to the mistic palms. The oldest then aimed for a chakra point, the youngest doing the same.

The elders nodded in approval as they were sure that all doubts had been cleared. Down on the training ground, one remained, staring into the sky as the rain trickled down her face. Her bakguyan was still activated. Slowly, new veins developed and her white eye was now complete. She gazed at her sister who laid in front of her feet. An unnoticeable tear ran down her right cheek.

Hinata stirred and opened her eyes. She forced her self into a sitting position as she could not feel her legs. A hyuga carried her away as he congratulated her sister. Rin stared blankly at him. Her father walked up to her and gently ruffled her hair. "I'm proud of you." He said and gave her a warm smile. Rin managed one back before collapsing into his awaiting arms.

Soooooo, how was it? I even added the rain to make it much more dramatic.
Fanfact.
Kabuto remains ugly forever
cee ya.