Chpt 20 The chat

Naruto and Sasuke came home earlier than I'd thought. Kakashi following last and completely out of breath. He was soaking wet from head to toe.

His shoulders were slumped and his first held nothing but depression as his one visible eye spelt frustration. Literally. The letters were f!ashing through his eyes. Hmmm. Didn't know he could do that.

"I don't get it. Naturally a person won't be able to control the flow of water unless its his chakra nature. I for one am not water natured but I'm pretty sure I lifted the water to a decent height" Kakashi said bewildered.

"True. No matter the element. They are all influenced by chakra. So by making your chakra pure, you can theologically control all elements." I said. It was only theological because I hadn't tried it yet.

"The most surprising thing is that it reacquires no hand signs at all. Rin. You might have just created your own jutsu style." He replied.

"Oh no. Not jutsu. Its called ninja creed. And I didn't create it. I only brought back what had been forgotten." I said truthfully. The sage of six paths created this, but he never thought of doing what I was doing. He just gave me the starting foundation which proved my theory.

Okay maybe I got the idea from avatar.

If I could push my chakra out of my body and still be a blew to control it. I could end up controlling whatever it possessed too. Totally badasss. But for that to occur I needed to huge sums of chakra reserves. Hence the reason why I decided to get another yin seal. And more probably at my back. Maybe I'd make a cross with them.

That was another reason why I refrained from using my bakguyan or any other chakra eating technique and use my devil fruit abilities instead. Speaking of which I noticed that me not using room was quite helpful in bringing my old self back.

My second ability, although not as perfect as Barbara's had completely grown into something else. My ghosts appeared straighter, finer, sharp. But very very very thin and pale white. They were horrible at the same time impressive. Their speed had accelerated and when they flew, it was as if they cut through thin air.

I pushed those aside. Maybe I'll discuss it later with Barb. I picked up my chop sticks and slowly begun to nibble on my noodle. I was satisfied, but I wanted to stay just to see Inari and give him a piece of my mind when he yelled at us about loneliness.

Tick....

Tock....

Tick.....

Tock....

What was taking so long. Oh well. I breath in slowly and glanced at my food. My eyes became a little blur images of the orphanage came into my mind.

I blinked back the tears together with the hostile memories and searched my brain for something more profitable to think of.

Ah yes. A small smile grazed my lips as I thought about the things that actually mattered in this world. Orochimaru, Konan, Nagato, Obito, Itachi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Haku, Gaara...

Kaguya...

I furrowed my brows. That was definitely not me. Someone was in me, speaking to my mind. My mind spun a thousand times with only one answer. I was a jinchuriki?

In your dreams kid....

My eyes went down to the seal tattoo that was glowing profusely on my wrist. I couldn't believe it.

Then don't...

Okay that was weird. 'Who are you?' I mentally asked.

Someone you know...

'Biju?'

You wish...

'Dragon?'

You really are bad at guessing...

'Spirit?'

Nope...

'Man?'

Ding dong...

'How did you get here? In me?'

I was always in you...

'If that's true then how come I've never heard you before?'

Cause I just woke up....?

*sweatdrop*

'Yesterday when I hated the food was it you?'

Yes...

'Then I'm guessing the mood swings are you too?'

No...

'Do you know what it is?'

Yes...

'Would you tell me?'

No...

'Why?'

Because--

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door bang and an angry Naruto leave the room. I blinked a few times. Shit. I missed the show.

'Because what?' I asked.

I never repeat myself kid...

Guessing this chapter was too short. Sorry? Anyways, how do you feel about a man living in Rin's body. Who is he? Why is he in her? Just thought I'd allow this tiny twist in.

Fanfact
Televisions existed in Naruto's time!