Chpt 11 Meeting an old friend

I sat at my usual place between Naruto and Sasuke. Hinata used to sit beside me but now, avoided my total existence. I sighed sadly as I waited for Iruka~sensei. He walked in and greeted. I stared at the pink figure beside him. She had long curly dark pink hair almost getting to red. They were tied in two pig tails. She wore a red off-shoulder sweater and black pants with unusual red ninja sandals. I narrowed my eyes. She seemed so familiar.

"We have a new student. Class, meet Sayaka Haruno Nara." I could see Sakura sigh from the corner of my eyes and Shika mumble something under the lines of troublesome. She gazed at us boredly. I could see the resemblance between she and Sakura. Though she didn't have a huge forehead and had brown eyes instead of emerald, much like a Nara.

I looked her up and down trying to figure out why a non character suddenly appeared. Our eyes met contact and she sighed muttering what a drag. Typical Nara. She slowly went up to sit next to Hinata. I turned to find Sasuke looking at her too. He turned and continued to glare at the board.

After lunch I sat on my desk waiting for Iruka. My eyes however, did not leave a certain pinkie. I walked up to her and slammed my hand on her table, causing everyone to look at me. I glared into her eyes. "You. Who. Are. You? What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I said. She looked up at me. "I could say the same for you. Oc. You don't belong here as much as I do."

I glared harder at her. "I earned my place here. Now answer my question. Who are you? And what are you doing here? Why are you so familiar?" She sighed and got up.

Third POV

Sayaka sighed and got up to walk away but Rin reached out for her. Everyone gasped as her hand only passed through her. Rin however knew what was going on. "You...you must be a coward to come here without your body." The pink haired stopped. "I know what you are. You're a devil fruit user aren't you?"

She didn't say anything but turned. Her eyes were different like a doll's. They were black with strips and looked painted on her face. White forms came out of her body. The kids gasped as three ghostlike figures danced around her singing negativa  negativa negativa.

The hyuga scoffed and opened her eyes. The same thing happening but had a tinge of pink. Three ghosts also danced around her. They all had a deep pinkish diamond on their forehead. Positiva positiva. They sang and danced. There was tension in the air. Sayaka sighed and her ghosts retreated, Rin doing the same.

"To think I'd meet you here of all places huh Lu." Rin's eyes widened at the name. There was only one person who called her that. "Barbara?" She guessed uncertain. Sayaka smiled lazily. "Sup?" The young heiress immediately jumped on the girl, engulfing her in a hug whiles anime crying. The onlookers stared dumbfounded.

"Huk huk, I thought huk, I'd never see you again." She said, arms still wrapped around her long lost friend. Sayaka stared at her lazily, not even bordering to attempt to pry Rin off. Realisation soon dawned on her and she let go. "Barb, what are you doing here?" She cried whiles pointing an accusing finger at pinkie who just shrugged.

"What? Don't tell me, you got hit too?!" "No, I just fell down dead whiles the meteors kept on hitting everything else but me." She muttered. Her every word dripping with sarcasm. "Anyway, I see you've changed a great deal of things since your arrival. How many days till graduation?" Sayaka asked.

"Two I guess, tomorrow's the test." Rin answered with a grin. "No worries though, I'll brief you on everything that happened." She added and walked out. Sayaka sighed and followed, leaving a bunch of kids with question marks hovering on the heads. A girl screamed and fainted as the sight of a certain hyuga's body lying on the floor.

Meanwhile at a certain old man's tower
The hokage together with everyone else gave a dumb look. "Hmm. I guess they must have met when both were out training. Their techniques are quite similar." He assured himself more than the others. They only nodded, completely unaware of the one red eye watching them from a corner.

Fuufufuuu. To those who don't get it? My deep condolences. Try searching for one piece ghost devil fruit. Anyway time for funfact
Itachi is the most powerful shinobi. His Susano is the ultimate defence and offence. Black Zetsu said o himself. He could probably take on Kaguya. Fuufuuufuuu ba bye.