Chpt 13 Teams

The next day, I sat beside Sasuke. My shiny head ban covered my yin seal and by bangs freely fell on it. Naruto was sitting next to me lost in Ramentopia whiles Sasuke was...Sasuke. I was scribbling something on a piece of paper. Well, not really. I was just basically putting ink on the paper. I made a mini room and snapped my fingers. The ink formed a picture of Barb and i back on earth. I smiled and folded the paper when Iruka~sensei appeared.

~Timeskip cause I want to and it's my story ~

"And team 7 is, Naruto Uzumaki, Uchiha Sasuke and Rin Hyuga." The whole class groaned except for a few. The boys because I was not on their team and the girls, well, you know the reason. I glanced up at the corner and muttered 'thank you'.

The jonins and chunins gasped. "She can see us?" Their attention widened when the saw a pinkette give them a lazy wave before going off to sleep. Those two were something else...

In class

Could I see them? Naa. The only reason why I knew they were there was because of the anime. Fuuufuuufuuu. Now they were gonna think Barb and I were some badass ninja. Hn. If only they knew.

"And finally, team 00. Sayaka Nara, Sakura Haruno and Mokichi Zuko." My eyes frantically searched around. Who was that guy? I made an 😮😮 face when I saw him. That was the guy that bumped Naruto yesterday. Well what do you know. He was just an extra but now, he was part of the main characters. He saw me staring at him and blushed. I quirked an eyebrow and sighed placing my head on the table. Just what I needed...

After lunch and Naruto's confession failure, Naruto, Sasuke and I waited for our teacher. Blondie placed a duster in between the door and wall. "That should teach him to be late." He said. "Hn. As if a jonin can fall for that dobe." Sasuke said and smirked. "Hmm, you never know." I said chuckling.

The door opened but before the duster could fall on Kakashi's head, I switched him with...Sasuke.
That also meant Kakashi was sitting in Sasuke's place. The desk however was so small that he got stuck. Which was a pretty awkward yet funny scene. Naruto was laughing his ass off whiles Sasuke smirked, forgetting that he wanted to beat me into a pulp some minutes ago.

I stared blankly at the jonin before giving him a calm smile. "I see you've gotten yourself into a bit of a hitch, Kakashi." I said softly as if I wasn't the one who put him there. Kakashi sighed, but I could tell he was glad we had a little teamwork, considering the fact that I was still alive and not killed by an angry Uchiha. "Meet me on the roof." He said and looted away.

I grabbed both boys and roomed our way to the top. "Huh? where did sensei go?" Naruto asked. There was another poof and voila, there stood Kakashi again. "Ah, you're here. I thought you were gonna be late again." I said and gave him a closed eye smile like I wasn't the person who switched us with him, sending him back to the classroom. Kakashi sweat dropped whiles Naruto and Sasuke sighed.

It was a form of punishment that could make you go insane. I made tiny incidents of you but smiled innocently in the end like an angel. This wasn't my last attempt to annoy Kakashi. Oh no, it was only the beginning muahaahaahahaaaa. 😈😈.

"Okay let's start with the introduction." Kakashi said boredly. "Oh why don't you go first." I suggested still smiling. A lot of things were going to change when I am here. And Kakashi's lateness was no exception. "My name is Kakashi Hatake *fart noise* My likes and dislikes are none of your concern *loud sneeze* my hobbies are my hobbies *squeel* and my dreams, never thought of one *doom song* (dan dan daaaaaaan)