Chpt 27 The first stage.

"So what do you remember about the land of waves mission." I asked. Theybhad to know something, right?

"Well, we escorted an annoying geezer to his house. On the way we were attacked by some chain guys. We did training when we arrived and after a few more weeks we left. Believe it!"

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I never really got to know how Naruto made it to the top of the earth pillar.

I stomped my feet and made another one. This time, it was taller. "How about you bet passed this huh?

I couldn't continue. My shock was as large as a blanket. Sasuke was already headed with his wings whiles Naruto was standing on basically rotating wind.

It spun at such a high speed that it created a foothold. Now that I take a better look at it, this scene greatly resembled the time they fought Kaguya.

Sasuke's susanoo wings and Naruto's truth seeker orb foothold. Not only that. The huge chunks of chakra they both held frightened me...a bit. 

Even Kakashi, who had just arrived, was staring wide eyed. Not because of the amount of chakra they produced, but the amount of control they had on it.

" It seems your training is effective after all." He mused. I smiled and looked into the sky. "Guess I have to show mine too huh?"

That pillar was made only to measure how high you could travel in your form. My real form, involved water.

Without making hand signs I closed my eyes in a mini meditation. The power flowed through me like the calm sea.

I could feel the air become colder. By now everyone was watching me. Even passers by. Not that I cared though. A little attention couldn't hurt much.

Third POV

They watched in anticipation as the temperature continued to drop. They could feel it. All around them. The huge power the young hyuga heiress possessed.

Suddenly, as if a magnet had been placed on her. Tiny water molecules in the air begun to form around her, moulding into something astounding. But they couldn't see that. It all appeared invisible.

Unhesitatingly, she took a step in the air. Then another, and another. To others, it was as if she was walking in the air.

But to the sharingan viewers. They knew it was anything but that. The water in the air had gathered and formed into a staircase of some sort.

Her teacher, who was now out of words, took a believing first step after her. But...he didn't fall! No, he climbed on with her.

"Don't get your hopes up Kakashi. Its easier if its me alone but much difficult if I have more since I don't know where they're going to step."

The sensei didn't mind though. He had absolute faith that she wouldn't let him fall. And took cautious steps to help her.

But it concluded, that this was something only she could do. And without her consent, you couldn't follow after her. A completely safe way to get away from your enemy. That is, if he wasn't a wide range fighter.

"So this is your form. Invisible water steps." He said.

"No Kakashi. This is the first stage of my form. Invisible staircase. Even if I made it visible, they would still not be able to follow because the water will dissolve back into the air the moment a foreign weight is kept on. It would do the same even if you use chakra."

He was at a loss of words. Stuff like this didn't just come out of the blue. It must have taken her years of practice to get this good.

And it in fact had. Which was why he felt the obligation to protect them from the eyes of all. They had sacrificed they're childhood to get this far, the least he could do was preserve the little that was left.

"There are three stages in Heaven Way. The first is the Invisible staircase which is displayed casually in front of you. Second is Aqua's door and last is Mystic portal." She explained.

"But each stage uses chakra triple the size of the previous one. And in order to get to the second stage, you need to go through the first. Which makes it a continues assessment and can only be used in serious cases, which is why I don't use them all at once. This is a defensive technique, but it can turn offensive when the last stage is complete."

"Woah Rin~chan, I didn't know you could do that. You too Kakashi~sensei. Believe it!" The hyperactive exclaimed.

"Dobe." The ravenette whispered. He too saw the stairs with his sharingan but felt it to be a waste of time explaining it to his friend.

"Speaking of which, how did you awaken the sharingan Sasuke." Kakashi asked now remembering the one question that had been lingering on his mind for quite one time.

"Genjutsu. I got a friend of mine to fake a scenario which lead him to awaken it." The hyuga interceded.

'I see. So unlike others he never actually lost anyone.' The white haired looked between him and the byakugan princess. 'You really care about them, don't you.' A small smile traced his lips from behind his mask.

"-haah? No way! My wind element is way cooler!"

"Mine is lightening wings. Ever heard of them?"

"Seriously guys. You're all awesome. That's what matters most right?"

"Yeah yeah. Believe it!"😀😁

"Hn."😎

"Though I'm the most awesome. You can't compare to me." 😜😜

*sweatdrop*

"The only way you can match up is if you work together as a team."

'That's good. Just don't die on us again. Rin'

Funishfact
Ya know. Anytime I type the word Naruto, auto suggestion always brings up 'yelled' and 'exclaimed'.