Chpt 28 Smoke

I laid on my side, turned to the opposite direction, counted sheep, sang a song, counted one to three thousand, turned, laid on my side, to the opposite direction, counted sheep, sang a song, counted one to three thousand.

Sigh

Was it my fault I couldn't sleep?!

Maybe...

I was so excited about the next events being the chuunin exams that I decided to stay up the previous night to come up with a plan on how to fight. And what does one take when he wants to stay up?

Black Coffee

Except it didn't work that night. Nuh uh. It chose this one! When I needed my beauty sleep! I sighed and got up from bed. The hyuga compound was so quiet. But I knew that it was alert as a hawk.

Ever since the Uchiha massacre, all the clans in the Leaf Village became double alert. The hyuga being the most since they were the second most powerful.

They set up a curfew. And once it was lights out, it was lights out. It didn't matter who you were.

Well, except me.

There ain't no building securitized(not a word!) enough to hold me back from my freedom. I'd snuck out of the most fortified orphanage in the world! So a mere compound was nothing.

Except for the fact that its watchers could see through walls and catch you in a moments eye. But I didn't have superpowers in the old world so its even.

I got out of my PJs and put on a violet shirt over blue shorts. My hair was tied in a low pony and my hands, with purple gloves.

The hyuga clan were sensors, but also great trackers. This wasn't the first time I snuck out of the compound(What can I say, it's my hobby. I may even sneak out of my own house one day) and it certainly won't be the last. Mark my words.

I slide my window open slowly and quietly, before gently lowering myself to the ground. Now you'd say, why couldn't I just room myself out?

That is a good question. Since the room does not take at chakra, no one would detect it. But I'm pretty sure they'll be able to see a blue orb. Besides, where's the fun in that?

I shivered in excitement as the cold grass came into contact with my bare feet. (Shoes are so overrated🙍🙍)

"Byakugan" I whispered softly as I awakened my white eye. The feeling of the veins flowing in made me wince a little.

I still hadn't forgotten that day or how I attained it. Every time I activated my eyes, the fallen image of my sister flashed in. It was like an auto switch. I know that was the day that changed everything.

Hinata never looked at me the same again.

I took a deep breadth and shifted my leg to an odd angle in order to fit into a particular corner. All hyuga have blind spots. This was theirs.

One. Two. Three. Five.

Five hyugas patrolling.

I timed their steps and just as they all turned their backs to me, I gathered my chakra in a heap and leaped out into the air. Then gathered another chunk and released it with force, pushing me further up until I was way over the wall.

This technique was a replica of one in One Piece, where one kicks the air to go up. Guy also used it when he was fighting Madara. They called it moon walk.

(I remember when I first watched it. I was like waaaah? A bit disappointed because I wanted to use it as a unique technique. Oh well.)

I couldn't copy it fully so I used Tsunade's method. Just like how you release chakra from your fist to cause serious damage, I release it from my feet.

The wind howled in my ears as it brushed my face. I removed my hair from the tail, letting it go wild as I continued to moon walk.

The feeling was amazing!

Suddenly, I felt it.

It started as a tingly feeling which I first brushed off. But then it got worst. It flowed all over my body. And before I knew it, it was already too late.

The snakes hissed in success as they continued to wrap their bodies around me. My scream was choked up by my fright and the last thing I saw was the hokage monument before my body disappeared into smoke.

Hello guys! Your chap is up!
Should I send this book for awards? If you say no, I won't. Please tell me😳😳

Fanfact
Being in tobi increased Obito's height. Kakashi was around 14 then. But when obito fought Minato, he looked like a man! My Obito is a man!

I have to find a way to get rid of his scar.😏😏😏