Chpt 33 The Mimic

Alright guys the final list is here! 🎉🎉🎉Yay!!!!!

And they are...

Rin.

1st Gaara

2nd Madara

3rd Itachi

Barbara
1st Hidan(Gosh I love this ship! Please this one🙏🙏🙏)

2nd Shikamaru

3rd Shisui

Bye👋👋👋👋

****

I stared at the mirror in my room, taking in my final appearance. It was nothing flashy. Just some black tights and a lavender tank top with a ninja tool bag around my thigh.

Bandages were wrapped around my arm and some around the part where the bag was tied.

I put my hair in a French brain to my side and this time, allowing my headband to lie lose on my neck. That way, it would be easier for others to recognise my village.

I packed necessary food supplies in a scroll and some clothes too. The perks of knowing the challenge ahead of others.

My pale eyes stared at my person. Yep, I was fucking hot!! And it felt so good to finally stop wearing those identical clothes with Hinata.

As cute as it was, the outfit was getting too old. They were pretty much boring. That reminded me. I thought the reason why the characters wore the same clothes were because the artists were lazy to give them new ones.

But that wasn't the case. They have literally the same dress multiplied! Which is why I needed to put a stop to that.

I smiled back again at myself and walked towards the box in front of me. It was made of wood, tiny, and covered in ancient designs.

I opened it and took out the golden scroll out of many others that laid in. Taking a deep breadth, I tucked it into my backpack.

I had promised myself never to use it  again. Not after I unlocked its power. But for the sake of the greater good, I had to.

Hiashi was waiting outside as expected. His eyes widened at the dress but he forced a smile. I instantly gave him a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me and said to me. "Make me proud." I grinned and nodded. "Hai tousan!"

Hinata came out in a different attire than the usual. I don't know but there was something wrong about her. I couldn't put my finger on it. But back to important matters...

BOOORRRRIIING!!!

How could she have won the same clothes as me? Urgh! Now my effort to stand out was wasted. I inwardly pouted and crossed my arms over my developing chest.

God I can't wait to have my boobs back.

Rin: 🙊🙊😨😨😱😱

Me: 😋😜😝

Rin: 😲😵😵😵

Hinata didn't even glance at me. She walked straight to our father and bowed. Hiashi nodded but said nothing. Instead, he placed a hand on my shoulder and narrowed his eyes slightly.
"Be careful, daughter." He whispered in my ear.  I had a blank look on my face.

Okay so WTFIGO?

I shrugged it off choosing not to dwell on it but still couldn't shake the feeling. Something was definitely wrong. The thing was, I didn't know what.

All the while walking I couldn't stop looking at my other half. She even braided her hair in my exact style!

As a child I never liked it when someone mimicked me. I didn't even like it when they shared my interest. If there was a book I liked, I had to read it before anyone else.

I hated that whole 'Hey you read this? I've read it five infinity times already and its really good.' No. If I was doing something, I alone should be doing it. That was why I liked Barbara. She didn't do stuff like that as it was, a drag.

Feeling a bit insecure I removed the braid, even though that was the most convenient and let it dangle freely down my back.

That's when it hit me and I realised something that scared the shit out of me. 'Hinata had short hair!!'

I narrowed my eyes. 'Oh my God, that was why Hiashi was acting that way!' My head begun to swirl with possibilities and I activated my byakugan.

Her chakra flow was the same. Without warning I launched at her with a gentle fist. She almost immediately deflected it and I sighed in relief at seeing her veiny eyes.

So she wasn't a white zetsu. They couldn't use the abilities of those they mimicked.

However.....

I smiled at her and nodded. "Just wanted to check your reflexes to see how prepared you are. It seems you're ready.

She scowled at me with a glare, her eyes getting darker by the minute and her byakugan still on. I mentally cooed. She was trying to intimidate me.

How cute! 

" I don't need you to test me little sister. Know your place. Just because you're the heir doesn't mean you can treat me like I'm lower than you. I am the oldest here, so you better show some respect before I discipline you here this instant!"

I mentally squealed. 'Awww, my little Hina is growing up!' I thought and smiled. She growled at me and kept on walking.

The rest of the walk was silent as we arrived at the academy. Naruto and Sasuke were waiting for me as usual. Well, sort of...

"What did you say teme?!!"

"Hn. You heard me, dobe."

I sighed and walked up to them, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "Guys guys guys. That's alright. Can we go now?"

They both gasped and simultaneously took a step back.

'Seriously what's up with the telepathy?'

Sasuke's eyes widened as he gulped. Naruto's jaw was practically sweeping the floor.

"Wow Rin~chan! You're-"

"Amazing....uh mean...hn"

"Believe it!"

I smiled sweetly and held both their hands, slowly guiding them to the building.

Heeey guys! You probably saw this coming. About the whole Hina thing I mean. Please let me hear your ideas. Bye. And yeah, Rin is pretty stupid in this chapter.