Chapter 6- I'm Sorry

Mulai dari awal

"Right..." My voice trailed off. "Uhm..yo, ima just go home. I don't really feel like chillin or nothin like that."

"What? Why?" He asked, with the most confused look on his face. "Why you actin mad weird all of a sudden?"

"I'm not." I said. "I just wanna go home."

I started walking towards the door and he grabbed my arm.

"Stop!" I yelled at him, even though my frustrations were really towards myself. "Just leave me alone! Get off!"

"That dont fuckin mean I don't want there tuh be nothin between us! You the one who pulled away Dawn!" He shouted.

"What?"

He pulled me closer, crashing his lips into mine. I didn't pull away this time. I didn't want him to stop.

The kiss got sloppier, and I became hungrier for him by the second. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss, as his hands caressed my curves. Our breathing became heavier as the kiss became more intense. We couldn't keep our lips off of each other. I was on cloud nine, and didn't realize how much I needed this until it was actually happening.

"Dawn did you lock up already or-
oooh..shit." Clara said, as she realized what she just walked in on. "That. Is. Some. Tea."

Danny and I immediately unraveled from each other's arms and nervously fixed our clothes, as if that was gonna change anything.

Clara didn't say another word, but I knew I was gonna fuckin hear it later on. She just closed the door and left.

"So um..you still down to chill?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, uhm, we could chill, at my house. If you want." I implied.

"Yeah, iight" He said. "We could do that."

___________________________________

As soon as we got through my front door, I pushed him up against the wall, and smashed my lips into his.

I didn't detach my lips from his, as I walked backwards, leading him into my bedroom. Once we were there, he pushed me onto the bed, hovering over me before he dipped down and placed his soft lips on my neck and began to suck on it, leaving a hickey. My heart was racing, because it's been so long since I've been intimate with anyone, and I think he realized I was nervous.

"Relax.." he whispered softly in my ear. "Lemme take care uh you, iight?"

I nodded, his raspy voice mixed with his accent making me even more moist by the second.

His kisses got lower, he lifted my shirt to trail kisses down to my belly button until he was between my legs.

His fingers began unzipping my jeans and pulling them down, revealing my panties.

"Danny, it's been awhile..." I murmured.

He nodded, kissing my inner thighs, then pulled down my underwear and looked back up at me, looking at me in my eyes as lust radiated off of both of our eyes.

He slowly spread apart my legs and dipped a finger into me, I let out a small gasp. Then he closed his eyes as he placed it in his mouth.

"Mmm..." His voice trailed off. "You so fuckin wet, you dripping, ma. You been wantin' dis fuh awhile, huh?"

I nodded. "Yea.."

His tongue glided up and down my slit continuously before he slipped it into my wet walls.

"Ah..shit." I whimpered. "Danny..."

Without anymore hesitation, he shoved his head in between my legs and focused his tongue deeper inside me, causing me to moan his name louder. I felt the tip of his nose rubbing against my clit, as his lips were buried into me.

I grabbed his head with both hands and ran my fingers through his hair as he devoured me. I grinded my hips against his movements and he held my thighs at a tighter grip. My jaw dropped as his tongue continuously explored me. At this point I couldn't even see straight, all I could feel was his tongue in every inch of me, making me cry out his name.

I threw my head back and arched my back as soon as I felt myself about to release. When he saw I was close, his tongue moved faster, flicking on my clit.

I let out loud moans, screaming his name as he didn't let up, still trying to get every last drop of my wetness that he created.

He stood up, and I watched him undress himself. Watching specifically when he pulled his boxers down, revealing his hardened dick. I gulped as I realized how much length and thickness it had. He stood over me for a second, looking at my body as a whole as if it was was a meal and he was trying to figure out where to start.

He grabbed one of my breasts, and squeezed it, I placed my hand on the back of his head and let out a soft moan as his mouth took the other to suck on my nipple.

He got up and pulled me by my legs so I was at the end of the bed. He then swiped his dick back and forth between my pussy lips, getting it coated in my wetness.

Slowly pushing himself into me, he let out a grunt. I squirmed around, letting out squeals as I tried to adjust to his size as he continued to slowly penetrate his whole shaft inside of me.

"Fuck...this the tightest I eva felt." He groaned. "You feel so damn good, Dawn."

I brought his face to mine, kissing him and released a moan into his mouth as I softly bit his bottom lip. I wrapped my legs around his back, letting out a cry of pleasure each time he thrusted into me.

After multiple thrust, I combusted around him.
"Danny!" I shouted as my legs shook uncontrollably.

He quickly pulled out. Releasing his fluids on my stomach, yelling out my name.

"Ooh- ah fuck!" He shouted. "Dawnnn, shit!"

He collapsed beside me, out of breath. We both stared at the ceiling trying to regain control of our breath. Then I felt Danny's arm pull me closer, to kiss my forehead. I snuggled into his chest as he held me, tracing my finger tips along his big '69' tattoo on his upper chest,

It's been so long since anyone made me feel this good, feeling this good also comes with feeling so much guilt.

I don't even know Jade, I don't owe her my loyalty. But yet I feel so terrible we're doing this behind her back. The guilt settled into the pit of my stomach each second I laid there with him.

But the worse part about it is, as selfish as this sounds, I'd do it again.

I'm sorry Jade.