S E V E N T Y - E I G H T : H O M E

"What the fuck are we supposed to do now?" I hissed, pacing angrily as I ran my hands through my hair, the metal from the right hand lightly scratching my head. "This was all for nothing!"

Everyone was freaking out, unsure on what to do now.

We'd been on the road for so long seeking refuge only to discover it was a lie.

There was no refuge, and just like everything else, it was a pipe dream.

"No, calm down," Rick scowled turning towards us after staring at the overrun place.

"How the hell are we supposed to calm down now Rick?" Abraham scoffed. "We've been on the road for weeks!"

"I know!" Rick growled, a stern look on his face. "But this is our second chance!"

"There are walkers everywhere," Rosita scoffed. "How the hell is that a second chance?"

"We take out the walkers, we can do it," Rick nodded, turnig to look back at Wellington. "It's only a couple dozen, we could take them."

"What we need to do is turn back and go back South," Abrham shook his head.

"No," Rick said. "We sneak past the ones here, and find a way to close the gates. Then, we take out the one's inside."

I looked out in the field, noticing there were maybe a dozen walkers.

"We should split up," I nodded causing the group to turn to me. "Some go inside the walls and take care of those, while the rest quietly take out these."

"We can do this, I know we can," Rick nodded. "We've done it before, we can do it again."

The group remained silent, before giving a nod.

Please let this work.

"Okay, I'll need Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, MIchonne, Maggie, and Sasha to go in with me," Rick looked over the group. "The rest of y'all stay out here and take out these walkers."

"Not you Clem," Daryl looked over at me only to earn a glare.

"No, I'm helping," I shook my head. "We need this place."

"She's right Daryl," Rick sighed. "I don't want her helping just as much as you, but we need her."

Daryl scowled shaking his head.

"Fine."

"We just need a muerto now," I looked out to the field.

"How about them," Abraham motioned over to two walkers in the distance headed our way from where we came.

Once they got within 10 feet of the group, they were quickly taken out with knives.

Those that would go inside the walls quickly covered themselves in muerto guts after Rick explained the plan.

We would take care of these out here, and they would take care of those inside.

If we finished before them, we'd give a whistle, signaling them to open the gates so we could help, with how many were in there.

They would find one building for those of us unable to fight to hole up in, which much to my protest, is where I would go in.

"Okay," Rick looked up at us as he stood up after plastering guts on himself. "Good luck everyone. And watch out for one another."

He quickly led the way with his group past the small herd of muertos, and quickly worked on closing the two main gates once they did.

"They're through," I whispered, pulling my bow off my shoulder. "Let's go."