T H I R T Y - N I N E

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT DOWN BELOW, IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

(I WILL BE UPLOADING CHAPTER FORTY LATER TODAY)

"Daryl?" I whisper, my eyes widening at him as he walks inside the guard tower from the perch.

"What is this?" I ask, my eyes darting to the newly decorated room.

The sight was definitely gorgeous, candles scattered across the room, lined across the wall, the glow of the fire creating the perfect illuminate glow.

There were even a few rose petals from the field scattered, there were two mattresses shoved together and the room smelled like the roses.

"You did this?" I ask, looking back to him as he slowly walked towards me.

He nods, smiling as he reaches me.

"I told ye it'd be perfect."

"Well," I smirk, looking up at him. "What if the night doesn't go the way you want?"

"Then that'll be a big disappointment huh?" he smirks, placing his hands on my hips.

I immediately relax at his touch, my body shaking.

"Daryl," I whisper, frowning at him. "What if it's not perfect? What if I mess up? Or do something wrong?"

"Don't say that," he places his fingers on my lips. "Everything will be perfect with ye in it."

I shudder. "Don't lie, not for me."

"I ain't lying woman," he purrs before bringing his lips to mine and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck.

His arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him, shortening the small distance between us.

"I love you Daryl Dixon," I say as he pulls away.

"And I love ye Clementine Everett," he begins leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and begins sucking on the skin earning a small moan from me.

"It's a shame I'm gonna have to rip that off ye," he chuckles, his body vibrating as he pulls away, looking me in the eye. "I mean, if ye want to go that route?"

I smile up at him and stare into his light blue piercing eyes. "Let's try it," I grin and bring my lips to his, not waiting for an answer.

He beings kissing me more forcefully and he lifts me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I'd seen it in movies, I know that basic stuff on what to do.

He walks forward and my back hits the wall with a soft thud, I groan from the small pain erupting from my back but push it back and continue kissing him.

"Sorry 'bout that," he whispers.

"S' okay," I chuckle, tangling my fingers into his long dark, somewhat curly hair.

His hands roam down from my waist to my ass and I giggle.

"Is tha' okay?" he asks, pulling away looking me in the eyes.

I nod and he goes back to kissing my neck and he then walks backwards, plopping down onto the bed.

I suck in a deep breath as he towers over me.

This is it. This is the night I make love with the guy I love most.

He supports his body above me with his elbows, and he bends down beginning to trail kisses down my neck, stopping at the spot where the neck meets my body.