S E V E N T Y - O N E : E S C A P E

I was waiting in my room, waiting for the Commander to enter at any moment.

I continued to fiddle with my knife as I glared at the door, growing impatient.

After Javi realized I was pregnant, he agreed to help me in taking down the Commander, and he went off to convince the Commander in going to my room.

It was the end day, probably 8 or 9 and we went with the idea that I had gone against him and Javi would report it.

I had also gone fed Kira a bit ago, and grimaced when I found bruises on the wolf.

He didn't bite me still and I tried to pet him, but he shook me off.  

I had a vial of drugs that would weaken the Commander long enough for my do enough damage at the ready, sitting in my pocket.

I glanced down at my belly, knowing the risk incase this failed.

But I couldn't stand down out of fear, if everyone gained up together, we could kill the Commander and his pet K.

There was a knock on the door and I stared at it, stuffing my knife into my back pocket and headed towards the door.

"Here goes nothing," I muttered, and swung the door open to come face to face with the Commander, K, and Javi.

"Commander?" I scrunched my eyebrows, looking over all three men. "What're you doing here?"

"We've gotten a tip you went against orders," he glared down at me. "And was planning something."

"Javi?" I gasped, shock overcoming my face. "Did you seriously-"

"Get the hell in," K growled and dragged me further into my room and Javi shut the door, making sure to lock it.

"What the hell?" I hissed as I came to stop next to the small sitting area where the Commander told me yesterday the news of Merle.

"Sit," the Commander sternly ordered and plopped down on a chair, with me following suit across from him.

"Now, talk to me," the Commander leaned back, his eyes burning a fierce fire at me.

"About what?" I played dumb.

"Don't act dumb, tell me what you were going to do," he growled, sitting up to lean closer to me.

"I have nothing to say to you," I shook my head.

"Don't test me," he hissed.

"Or what?" I challenged, knowing I'd have to push him buttons in order for him to be alone and give a chance for Javi to take out K.

"I kill you right here and now," he growls, and pulls out his pistol, clicking it at my head.

"You could do that," I shrugged. "But then you wouldn't know what I was going to do, or rather, what I've already done."

I stared deep in his eyes as I saw the gears turning.

His jaw clenched as he lowered the gun, stuffing it back in his holster.

"That's what I thought," I smiled.

"What did you do?" he repeated, and I glanced at K who was glaring daggers at me.

"Muerto breach," I said finally. "When the others weren't looking, I loosened part of the eastern wall and made a shit ton of noise."

"If you're lying- "

"I'm not, in fact, there's more," I glared at him. "But I won't tell you the rest until he," I pointed at K. "Is out."

The Commander sighed, pinching the bridge of nose.