3

There were three resurrection methods. One was to respawn at your respawn point. The second was to get a healer to resurrect you. The third was a force-resurrect.

The third method required one to have resurrection pills. They cost around 50 gold a piece from the Shop, so normal people couldn't afford to use it.

The only people who'd splurge this much money on her were the leads.

And as it just so happened, the male lead had someone whose main was a ghost on his side.

'Good! The leads this time have gone so shameless, they've broken their character settings!'

Before the other party had time to force-resurrect her again, she used a resurrection pill on herself and immediately jumped backward, casting an AoE ult. The AoE skills of the deity race were famous for having a large range and high damage.

So even if the ghost race used Stealth Kill, if they were unable to dodge this skill, they would be forced out of stealth.

A ghost character appeared to her right. And his username was, as expected, "Wind-walking The Heavens".

[World] Music For Miles : [Snowfall Undermoon, wind-walking's co-ords are at Fallback Valley, 66, 79.]

[World] Snowfall Undermoon : [Brother Windy, wait for me! I'll be there soon to shower you with love! Clearwest, hold on, I'll bring people over to support you!]

[World] Snowfall Undermoon : [Hey all you little bitches online, follow bengong to conquer Brother Windy!]

Wind-walking The Heavens hadn't expected Shi Sheng to just pop up on world chat to say that. Seeing Snowfall Undermoon rallying people on world chat, he felt a bit faint. 'I don't want to face that ladyboy at all!'

Snowfall Undermoon used a Fast-Travel Scroll — an item bought with RMB — to teleport to Wind-walking The Heavens' vicinity.

Shi Sheng saw a gorgeously outfitted girl appear and lunge at Wind-walking The Heavens. Shi Sheng quickly tossed a binding spell at the latter.

When Snowfall Undermoon slammed into Wind-walking The Heavens, the latter's health started decreasing.

Snowfall Undermoon knocked him over and proceeded to desecrate his corpse. When Drunkalone Undermoon and Windsong Undermoon turned up next to Shi Sheng, they started chatting.

[Area] Windsong Undermoon : [drunkalone, why do I feel like snowfall is particularly strong today? he knocked over windy on his own, or was I seeing things?]

[Area] Drunkalone Undermoon : [clearwest cast a binding spell on windy. I think snow would really start to fall if snowfall were able to take him down on his own.]

[Area] Windsong Undermoon : [eh? So clearwest's skills were this good... didn't people always say she was shit? Is it the prof lvler on today?]

[Area] Drunkalone Undermoon : [that's possible. she does seem different from before]

[Area] Music For Miles : [can you guys be subtler when I'm right in front of you?]

'Think I'm(bbb) dead?'

There were four members of the Undermoon clan: Crabapple Undermoon, Drunkalone Undermoon, Windsong Undermoon and Snowfall Undermoon. Apparently, the four of them were living in the same dormitory.

Snowfall Undermoon was a female character, so he was called a ladyboy.

These four were referred to as the four scourges of the server. They were sure to turn up when trouble was brewing.