16

_HAPPY NEW YEAR !_

______

"Stop wasting words, hurry up and hand them over!" This topic wasn't too good so they circled back to the main topic.

"I'm not the one who took them. Though... if you guys want to know who did it, I can tell you, you know." Shi Sheng dragged her words out as she spoke with a smiling face.

"How would it not be you..."

"Yeah, who else would do this other than you?!"

Although they said that, their faces were filled with doubt. After all, they weren't clear about the details either. They were only listening to Long Jue and the Mt. Tong Sect Head.

Ye Qingqiu's heart sank. She lifted her head to look at Shi Sheng who just so happened to be looking at her too. That smile was mocking no matter how you looked at it, yet those eyes... were calm like a pool of dead water.

'This woman has to die!'

"Shang Shu, are you attempting to sow discord between us?" Ye Qingqiu stepped forward. "She's stalling for time, don't fall for it!"

Having gotten her reminder, everyone seemed to have snapped out of it. Whatever the truth of the matter was, she had committed a lot of crimes before so getting rid of her would be a large merit. But if Feng Ci returned... They didn't dare to think about it.

"I'll distract her, you guys set down a formation." Long Jue leapt upwards and started attacking Shi Sheng. Long Jue's cultivation was higher than Shi Sheng's even though she was wearing a set of peak level equipment. She could only keep herself from being harmed, but couldn't do any harm to Long Jue.

Long Jue wasn't using his full power, he was just trying to herd Shi Sheng to the middle of the courtyard. Shi Sheng knew what he was trying to do so naturally she wouldn't go there. Just as she was about to leave, however, Ye Qingqiu suddenly appeared from behind and attacked her.

Shi Sheng stumbled. Long Jue took the opportunity to send a gust of wind to send Shi Sheng flying towards the ground. The moment she landed, she seemed to have activated something as light burst out and enveloped her, causing the figures outside to turn blurry.

'Fuck! I knew my cultivation was still too low.' Shi Sheng looked at the well-defined, glowing, white lines of the formation below her, feeling a bit upset. She bit her finger and used the blood from the wound to draw some symbols in mid-air. Her face was a bit pale but there was no panic in her eyes; they still had that deathly calm.

Just as she finished with the last stroke, the light vanished, allowing her to see the people outside clearly. The people outside could also see her clearly now too.

"What is that?" The Mt. Tong Sect Head gazed in stunned shock at the blood symbols floating in front of Shi Sheng.

The black robes of the woman inside the formation billowed. She was so quiet that she seemed to be in a different world from the fierce, killing intent-filled formation. The calm in her eyes bordered on complete indifference, as if everything they did was just a funny one-sided play. Shi Sheng lifted her index finger, causing the people outside to subconsciously hold their breaths.

"I hope everyone here remembers today." Shi Sheng's voice could be heard through the formation. Though it was a little bit broken up because of the interference, they still managed to hear her words perfectly fine. After she spoke, she used her index finger to touch that blood symbol, causing the originally white formation to be dyed a bloody red.