22

"Why are we here? It's too dirty, I'll carry you." Not waiting for Shi Sheng's rejection, he swept her into his arms. Shi Sheng sighed and hooked her arms around his neck as she directed him on where to go.

This was a patch of woods outside Purple Bamboo Mountain. There was a lot of miasma and pests here. The ground was carpeted in a thick layer of fallen leaves that were giving off the unpleasant stench of rot.

The reason Shi Sheng was here was to look for the female lead of course.

Ye Qingqiu would obtain an inheritance here; a very powerful martial technique that would allow her to face Feng Ci head on in its later stages. This cheat was specially prepared to deal with Feng Ci.

As one of the members of the villain alliance, Shi Sheng naturally wouldn't allow Ye Qingqiu to obtain that inheritance. Shi Sheng didn't know the exact location though, so she could only spend time looking for Ye Qingqiu.

"There's someone ahead." Feng Ci gave Shi Sheng a heads up.

In front was a small earthen mound with weeds growing on it with abandon. Feng Ci cast an enchantment before carrying Shi Sheng over to the little bump. Standing on top of the vantage point, the two could see everything that happened below clearly.

Though, the next second, Shi Sheng's eyes were covered and her head was pressed into Feng Ci's embrace.

The scene below the hillock was rather... steamy. Two naked men were currently 'attending' to a {similarly naked?} woman. The woman had a harsh scar on her face which extended from the left side of her face to past the bridge of her nose and to the right corner of her mouth. Her face was pale, causing her to look like an evil spirit.

But as those men worked themselves on her, the scar on her face started to slowly fade away and eventually vanish without a trace.

"Sect Head... I can't anymore." The man on top of her gave a low heaving roar though his movements got more vigorous and he released himself in the woman's body. The woman pushed the man aside, mounted the other man and started moving.

"Sect Head, Sect Head..." The man who had been pushed aside prostrated himself in front of the woman. There was thirst in his eyes as he presented his lower body to her.

The woman revealed an expression of disgust as she waved her hand. That wave that seemed to not contain much strength caused the man to fly off and smack into the ground. His naked body convulsed for a moment before he stopped breathing.

The man under the woman was so terrified upon witnessing such a scene that he went soft. The woman's gaze turned cold. "Useless!"

"No, Sect Head!" The man grabbed at the woman's hand. "I can do it, I really can!"

He tried his best to harden again but it was to no avail. After a while of no reaction from him, the woman revealed killing intent though she restrained herself in the end. She went down to stimulate the man, who only had a reaction after quite a while.

The two continued with their moaning session for an indeterminate length of time. When Shi Sheng was finally released by Feng Ci, the two people had already put on clothes and the corpse on the ground had vanished. Shi Sheng supported her face as her eyes with pitch-black pupils blinked a few times.

'Ye Qingqiu had a scar on her face just now and looked pretty weak so how come she managed to recover after fucking? Shit, don't tell me she's practising those rumoured techniques of stealing Yang energy to recover Yin?'

"Sect Head..." The man cast a careful glance at Ye Qingqiu, deathly afraid he would make her unhappy and end up like the other guy.

Ye Qingqiu swept her gaze over him before taking out a porcelain bottle and tossing it to him. The man revealed an expression of joy. "Thank you, Sect Head!"