26

Shi Sheng had a lovely chat with the two young ladies. They even exchanged handphone numbers. Only when Grandpa Lu arrived with some bodyguards did people notice Shi Sheng, causing quite a ruckus.

Fortunately, Grandpa Lu's bodyguards were good enough at their job that they weren't harassed as they left, causing quite a few broken hearts amongst these fans.

#Was At The Same Airport As Little Meatball But Didn't See Her#

#Little Meatball And Her Patron Acted Lovey-Dovey in Public- I Want Chicken-Flavoured Dog Food#

#Got An Autograph. She Was So Hot I Think I'm Turning Gay#

The last post was viewed and shared the most. Not only were the pictures taken up close, there were even group selfies and autographs. Many fans wished to express their envy, jealousy and hate. 'How come we didn't see our idol?'

While the fans were being tormented online, Shi Sheng and Lu Qingyun were accompanying Grandpa Lu for lunch.

"Xiaowan ah, you've already been dating this brat for a long time, when are you planning on holding the wedding?" Grandpa Lu gazed at Shi Sheng amiably.

The hand that was holding onto a spoon shook. Shi Sheng gave a dry laugh. "Grandpa Lu... we're still young."

'A long time? Long time my foot! And all I wanted was to spend Lu Qingyun's money, not get married to him! Grandpa Lu, don't just arbitrarily tie red strings!'

"You two aren't young anymore, not young at all! Why, when I was as old as this brat, his dad was already old enough to buy soy sauce on his own! Grandpa's getting old. My last wish is to see some great-grandchildren before I go..."

Shi Sheng kicked Lu Qingyun under the cover of the table. However, he merely cast a calm gaze at her before looking back at Grandpa Lu and speaking, "Grandfather, why don't you pick a date? Xiaowan and I will listen to your arrangements."

"What?!"

Lu Qingyun and Grandpa Lu looking in unison at Shi Sheng. Shi Sheng hurriedly covered her mouth. "Er, that is... I just feel it's too soon. I feel like I could still stand to cultivate more feelings with... Qingyun first. Right! We should definitely work on improving our relationship first!"

Shi Sheng nodded her head forcefully towards the end.

"Hahahaha. It's all the same if you cultivate feelings after your marriage. And Grandpa here thinks your relationship is already quite good!" The wrinkles on Grandpa Lu's face increased as he smiled. "Then it's settled. In a bit I'll help you check for auspicious dates."

He had come back especially because he had seen the news on the internet.

"Hey, no, wait a sec-"

"Xiaowan, do you have any other family members? Come tell grandpa. Grandpa can arrange things properly then."

"I'm-" '-not getting married to this guy, ah!'

"Little brat, you better plan the wedding properly. Don't you dare let down Xiaowan, otherwise I won't let you off!"

"Don't worry grandpa."

Shi Sheng "..." 'Can you guys actually let me finish?! I(bbb) haven't actually agreed to this though? Is it really alright for you guys to just decide on your own?!'

And this was how Shi Sheng got married. After Grandpa Lu left, Shi Sheng went to settle scores with Lu Qingyun. Before she could do anything though, Lu Qingyun quickly offered her a check. The number of 0s on that cheque immediately bought Shi Sheng over.