19

It was easy to lose track of time in the wilderness. Shi Sheng and Feng Ci stayed at the bottom of that cliff until Shi Sheng broke through to the Immortalisation stage. Due to those flames, Shi Sheng's cultivation wasn't difficult at all. After the Immortalisation stage was the Ascension stage, but this relied on one's luck.

After the Immortalisation stage, there wouldn't be any major breakthroughs and one would only know when one's tribulation to Ascension was about to arrive.

Some people wouldn't experience their Ascension tribulation for hundreds or thousands of years.

Ascension couldn't be forced so Shi Sheng could only give up on this and leave the cliff she had spent ages with Feng Ci in. Outside was a vast wasteland.

Shi Sheng called out Pudding, who hadn't come out in ages. Pudding huffed in displeasure but still transformed into its larger size when Feng Ci glared at it.

Feng Ci brought Shi Sheng onto Pudding's back. He didn't seem to have any intention of releasing her. Though he had spent such a long time with Shi Sheng at that cliff, around 99% of the time, Shi Sheng was busy cultivating so he could only stare at her or chase off any intruding creatures in the vicinity.

Now that he could hug Shi Sheng, he felt like his empty heart had been filled up once again. Why would he let her go?

The Demon World was larger than Shi Sheng's expectations. Even with Pudding's speed, they had to fly for close to three days before they left the wasteland.

Outside the wasteland, the scenery was no different from the Cultivation World's. The Demon Race didn't have three heads and six arms. If they weren't using techniques unique to the Demon Race, one would find no difference between them and a normal human cultivator.

Shi Sheng went to gather information from a few demons and learned the seal on the Demon World hadn't broken yet, so Ye Qingqiu should still be in the Cultivation World at this point.

"How are we going to get out?" Feng Ci rested his chin on Shi Sheng's shoulder as he asked somewhat doubtfully.

"Break the seal on the Demon World of course. How else are we going to get out?" Shi Sheng spoke casually. 'I(bbb) don't have the FL's ability to tear a hole in space. Besides, the seal on the Demon World is going to break anyway so what's the big deal if it breaks a little earlier? Furthermore...'

Feng Ci furrowed his brow but didn't say anything. As long as she was happy, he was fine with anything. Even if she wanted to rule the Demon World, he would hand the throne to her on a silver platter.

The seal on the Demon World was situated at a lake. There was a method of breaking it in Shang Shu's memories but Shi Sheng hadn't expected the Demon Race to already be nearly done with it...
......

"Demon Lord, there's only one final step." A member of the Demon Race gazed reverently and fearfully at the man standing in front of the lake.

He was garbed in a black robe embroidered with the symbol of the Demon Lord. His silver hair fluttered along with the wind and his posture was upright. There was an icy-cold aura that warded others from approaching him. He was the Demon World's Demon Lord: Jun Wuqi.

Jun Wuqi looked at the surface of the lake which had not a single ripple and asked, "Have you found the person?"

The demon fell silent for a few seconds before he spoke in a stiff voice, "Not yet."

"Continue looking. You must find that person even if you turn the Demon World upside-down." There was a sharp coldness in Jun Wuqi's gaze. They were at the final and most important step.