21

She heard Song Shi's group had been locked up and that the entire Hurricane mercenary band had been 'invited' for some tea. Anything more detailed than that, Shi Sheng didn't know. After all, it was the military. And Shi Sheng didn't have omniscience so she had no way of knowing the exact details.

Right now, she was planning on how she should steal a helicopter.

When Shi Sheng told her plan to her little bros, though they were puzzled, they just had the attitude of 'Whatever Boss says is right. We'll do whatever Boss tells us to.'

"Boss, we've observed that they change shifts every hour and after every change of shift, they'll check the surroundings, so it'll be easiest to get in then."

Shi Sheng and the trio were currently standing in the shadow of a building as Lin Feng analysed the situation for her. She leaned against the wall and kept stroking White Tiger's back intermittently. No one knew if she was actually listening.

When it was time for the guards to change shifts, they swiftly ran over and took advantage of the opening between patrols to reach the place where the helicopters were being kept. Only when they were in the helicopter did Shi Sheng remember something very important. "Do any of you know how to fly a helicopter?"

Lin Feng was completely stunned as he stuttered, "B-Boss... don't you know how to fly one?"

'Isn't Boss all-powerful? How could she not know how to do a small thing like fly a helicopter? We haven't even thought of this before!'

"I can dismantle them." Shi Sheng spoke 'sincerely'.

"Fuck! Now what do we do?!" They hadn't considered this at all...

"Looks like there's someone over there, let's check it out..."

"There's a trespasser! Sound the alarm!"

The sound of alarms ringing out soon followed. Countless soldiers bearing guns entered from outside and aimed them at the helicopter Shi Sheng's group was in.

"Disembark from the helicopter, else we'll open fire!"

"Resisters will be killed!"

Such sentences, shouted through loudspeakers, reverberated on the tarmac.

"Boss, do you really not know how to fly it? Why don't you just give it a shot? You're so amazing, you'll definitely be able to learn how on-the-fly!"

'Just give it a shot?! You think you're having dinner or something?!

... And the helicopters here look different from the ones I've seen.'

Lin Feng looked like he was about to cry. "If we go out now, we're going to be shot into sieves."

Shi Sheng pressed randomly at the buttons on the dashboard. 'Though it's different, the symbols look about the same...'

RATATATA...

A few people were shot down by the sudden barrage of bullets; they looked like wheat during harvest season, having fallen in rows.

"Boss..." Qing Yu trailed off. 'Isn't this outright provocation?'

How would Shi Sheng have known this thing was a combat helicopter? And she just so happened to press on the button to shoot...

"They were being an eyesore! Who told them to point guns at me?" Shi Sheng spoke very calmly.

The trio, "..." 'Boss, even if you admit you didn't know what you were doing, we wouldn't laugh at you. Honest.'

The opposing party finally reacted and began their assault.