30

Shi Sheng had long since put up her guard against Jiang Yuan's family so when he went to find the press, she was the first to know. She got Hu Shuo to go see them and Hu Shuo agreed without hesitation.

Because of Xia Xuan's matter, Hu Shuo's studio was now famous. His value had also skyrocketed as well. He wouldn't usually accept requests from others but Shi Sheng was the one who had given him this opportunity in the first place, so he was very willing to help her out.

Hu Shuo bought over quite a few paparazzi and brought them to find Jiang Yuan. When Jiang Yuan saw this many 'reporters' he felt that he would definitely be able to make Jiang Wan admit defeat. 'Even if she has some ability, she's just a woman. In this traditional country, disloyalty, not being filial, inhumanity and unrighteousness are all big taboos. If you break any of them, you'll be criticized by others.'

As you can see, Jiang Yuan was still naïve in his thinking. He hadn't considered what kind of place the entertainment circle was. How could it be compared to that tiny neighbourhood he lived in?

Jiang Zhenzhen felt a bit insecure. She felt like this wasn't the right course of action but she couldn't convince Jiang Yuan.

They waited for this to be mentioned in the news and for Jiang Wan to show up with gifts to apologise. But that didn't happen.

Nothing happened on the next day.

Oh, that wasn't quite right. Shi Sheng had uploaded more wedding pictures with another picture of money at the end.

The next few days were calm- aside from Shi Sheng's regular daily releases of 'dog food'. Which always ended with a picture of money folded into all kinds of shapes.

Her fans were already used to this 'husband flaunting' hobby of hers. Of course, there were those who scolded her, but they were rather unnoticeable as their comments would quickly be covered up by other people's 'screen-licking' comments.

Just as Jiang Yuan was about to do something impulsive, there was finally some news online; Albeit not the type he had expected. It was a news article about how a man and his family had stolen his younger brother's assets then mistreated his niece. When that niece built up a company with her own efforts, they then came wanting to have a share.

Hu Shuo's writing skills weren't to be looked down upon. When added to his studio's reputation, the online community naturally believed him. Very quickly, some people managed to dig up information about Jiang Yuan's family. It matched the subtle hints in the article.

Of course, there were people who had liked Jiang Wan back at her hometown, plenty of whom hung out regularly with Jiang Yuan. However, all they knew was that the Jiang family had produced a star but they didn't know what was going behind the scenes.

A few of the closer ones though, knew that Jiang Wan hadn't had it good back then.

Everything she used, including her clothes, were all leftovers from Jiang Zhenzhen. There were some years where she wasn't able to wear any new clothes at all.

Without much effort, Jiang Yuan's family's terrible ways were exposed. Fans started trying to find Jiang Yuan's family in order to enact justice.

The hotel Jiang Yuan was staying in was exposed by Hu Shuo using one of his minor accounts. This resulted in Jiang Yuan's family not being able to leave the hotel.

Since they had attempted to use the power of the internet to deal with Shi Sheng, she simply returned it to them.

"How has our Little Meatball mistreated you guys? One night at the Carlisle hotel costs $10,000 at least! Just how do you guys have the face to call Little Meatball ungrateful?!"