42. Alone Time

Anita
I just got out of school about 30 minutes and Raheem is coming over to be all alone before my parents get home. So I went to the bathroom to shave, take an shower, watch my face and brush my teeth and heads to my room and thank god my period went off because I got to let him know that this kitty cat is his and only his.

I sprayed my love box and put on my hot pink lace bra and draws on.
Anita's bra and panties set

I put on my deodorant and lotion my body as I heard my name getting called

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I put on my deodorant and lotion my body as I heard my name getting called.
"Anita" He said
"I'm in here baby" I said brushing my hair.

Raheem
Before I went to her house, I stopped by McDonald's to get us some lunch since Martin let me borrowed his car since he off today. I was going to be alone with her the other day but her mom came home early so we're alone for now. I hope she gives me some of that kitty cat before her parents and her siblings get home.

I saw Anita came in the living room in her pink bra and draws on which is she making me horny right now.
"Hey baby" She said
"Sup Nita" I said as I gave her the quarter pounder and the fries.
"Thanks you Raheem" She said
"You are welcome mami (baby)" I said as I taking an bite of the chicken sandwich.

She came back in the living room brings the can soda and sat next to me which is we ate our lunch. When we done eating, she cleaned up our mess, locked the door and laid on my lap as we watching the movies. Towards the end of the movie, she sat on my lap and kissed me as she took my shirt off while we making out.

I can't wait no more so I whisper in her ear.
"Toma tus sorteos de mami (Take your draws off baby)" I whisper as she took off her bra and draws while she biting her lips. When I saw her naked, I'm like got damn I want it now.

Sex Scenes
She went close to me as I stand up and laid her down on the couch and kissing her whole body. When I got in between her legs, she lets out the moan.
"Di mi nombre mami (Say my name baby)" I whisper as I kissed her thighs.
"Raheem" She moans
"Say it again" I said wants to hear her say my name.
"Raheem" She moans as I started eating her.

While I'm eating her, I rub her titties as she moaning out my name. As soon I feel her legs shaking, I got up, put the condoms on and get on top of her.
"Mmm" She moan
"Te gusta (Do you like it) Nita?" I said going deep
"Yes" She whispers as she lets out the louder moan and scratching my back.

"Oh Raheem, go deep" She moans as I continue stroking her while she says my name repeatedly.
"Quién es mami (Who's is it baby)?" I groaned as she keeps screaming in pleasure lost in words.
"Quien es (Who is it)? I asked as she licking my ears.
" It's yours" She moans
"Say it louder" I said I'm getting ready to explore
"It's yours" She screams

I continue stroking her until we both explore that cause her to scream my name out one more time.
Sex Scenes over

She put her bra and draws back on and lay on top of me because we getting ready to take an nap. I slapped her ass as she kisses my chest because she knows that kitty cat is mine and never forget it neither. If I had to put my name on that cat with my tongue, I will next time.