6. 4th Of July

Anita
Today is 4th of July. Sammie invited me to the house party at South Bronx and I agrees. The party ain't going to start until this afternoon which is at 5pm because it's going to be cool down some. Let me tell you, in The
Bronx weather, it's always feels like we in the ovens around summertime. That's why I wait until it's cool down some to sit on the porch watching kids playing.

I know Raheem with his fine ass going to be there same with his friends. Im in the bathroom put on my clothes, brush my hair and put my bikini in the bag because I will be at South Bronx. While I'm putting my shoes on, I heard Dominique calling my name.
"Nita, Sammie here!" She said taking a sip of iced coffee.
"Okay!" I said grabbing my phone and got out of the house so we can go shopping. We plains on come home and get ready here.

Tyler

What's up people, my name is Tyler Rio-Garcia

What's up people, my name is Tyler Rio-Garcia. I'm 17 years old and getting ready to start my senior year at Bronx High School Of Science. I'm Puerto Rican, Haitian, Black and Guatemalan. I originally from Philly but move here couple of years ago after my step dad accept the new job.

My dad was gunned down when I was 9 years old. My dad is always there for me and my mom through thick and thin until the gang banger shot and killed him for no reason. Most of them are teenagers that wasn't raised right. Until this day, I still wish that he still alive. Don't get me wrong, my step dad is cool but I still wished that my still alive though.

I'm in the living room playing video game with my step dad. I'm whooping his ass the whole time I'm playing the game.
"Chico que haces trampa (Boy you cheating)" My step dad said in his thick Puerto Rican accent.
"No no soy (No I'm not)" I laughed at his stupidity. I heard the knock on the door so I said come in and it's was Shaun.

We gave Shaun a dap and chill with us for a while and get ready for the pool party up the street. I know Rah going to invite them fine ass girls over since he told me that 1 of them are black. I hope they ain't hoes who go around and sleeps with damn near every dude in The Bronx.

Couple of hours later (Anita)
We just got back from the mall and start getting ready for the party. I'm at Sammie's house putting on my blue crops top, jeans shorts and the wedge while Sammie put on her pink tink top and her white shirt. We decide not to put our makeup on because we going to be at the pool.

"You ready?" Sammie asked
"Yeah!" I said grabbed my beach bag and head out the door. We walked to the train station to South Bronx which I don't know why because we can catch the bus to South Bronx but whatever that's Sammie's decision not mine.

South Bronx
We got to the pool party and "ISpy" by some dude name Kyle and Lil Yachtty playing. Kyle singing voice don't sound bad but his music is not my cup of tea.
ISpy by Kyle