18. Manhattan Bridge

Anita
It's been a week since Raheem asked me out on the date while Anthony hitting on Katrina. I'm glad that she told him she got an boyfriend because if she didn't, Bobby would beat the hell out of him on the split. Me and Raheem went to the movies last night at Brooklyn. He was going to take me to Manhattan Bridge but it's getting kind of late so we hurry up and went home before we get in trouble.

Expertly Raheem's neighborhood is worst than mines which is his mom told him to be home at the certain time. Now me, Dominique and my mom in the living room doing crafting until it's time for me to get ready for the date.
"What time is the latino guy gets here?" My mom asked
"3:30pm" I said heading to the bathroom to get ready for the 2nd date.

I went in the bathroom, locked the door, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put my clothes in the hamper and got in. I shave the place that needed to be shaved, clean out my razor and washed my body with Sweet Tea and Violet body wash.
Sweet Tea and Violet

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth, rinse my mouth and got out of the bathroom and headed to my room as I heard my mom laughing

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth, rinse my mouth and got out of the bathroom and headed to my room as I heard my mom laughing. Raheem must've got here a little bit earlier than I thought. I went in my room, turn on Spotify with "Climax" by Usher playing.
Climax by Usher

I put on my blue lace bra and draws on, sprayed my love box, lotion my body and put on my black shirt and navy blue ripped jeans.

Anita's outfit

When another song playing, I took off my shower cap, and brush my black straight hair

Anita's hair

I put on my black lipstick, my black boots and my black leather jacket since its cool outside at The Bronx

Anita's lipstick

I sprayed myself with Country Chic, turns the music off , grab my black purse turn the lights off and headed out the room

Country Chic

RaheemWhile Im waiting on Anita gets ready for our 2nd dates, me, Dominique and her mom talking which is I just met her mom yesterday with the pink rose that I brought from florist after school before I get here

Raheem
While Im waiting on Anita gets ready for our 2nd dates, me, Dominique and her mom talking which is I just met her mom yesterday with the pink rose that I brought from florist after school before I get here. We was going to Manhattan Bridge last night but it's getting late and I didn't want to get her in trouble so I'm taking her to Manhattan today to show her around.

That's used to be me and my ex girlfriend place to ease our minds but no anymore. I usually go by myself and see couple making out, having an picnic or chill. When Anita came with her ripped jeans, black leather jacket, black lipstick and black straight hair, she asked me am I ready to go and I said yes.
"Bye mom" She said
"Bye have fun don't forget to use the condoms" Mrs.Johnson said
"We won't" We both said and headed to the train.

Manhattan
We at the dinner called Manhattan House (I made it up) eating the burger while we talking about our moms.
"Do your mom said don't come home too late everytime you with your friends?" She asked taking an bite of the fries.
"Yes because my neighborhood known for killing each other left to right at the middle of the night" I said
"Damn that's why I can't watch the news without people getting shot" She said
"So you saying that you only watched the news for the weather" I said taking an sip of pink lemonade
"Yes" She said.

We continue talking until the bills came. She was going to pay for it at first but I told her she don't have to do it, I'll pay for it. I paid for the food and left and walked to the Manhattan Bridge about an block away.

Anita
We at the Manhattan Bridge watching the sunset while Raheem laying on my lap. He told me that that used to be him and his ex girlfriend place to make out, walk and chill. When he told me the reason why he broke up with her almost 2 years ago, I'm like what girl would cheating on the fine latino guy like him?

But I didn't bother asking him that like a damn news reporters on Fox 5 because one, I wasn't there and two, I'm a better girl for him.
"You know what Anita, I really like you a lot" He said pulling me close to him.
"You what?" I asked confuse
"I said I like you. Since I met you at the pool party, I knew that you ain't like them hoes who sleeps with countless dudes." He said touching my face.

I lost in words because I knew he likes me from the beginning. I touch his face for 5 minutes.
"I like you too Raheem" I said softly. He lifted my chin and told me that this will be our place. Before I knew it, he kissed me as I wrapped my arms around him and put my right legs up.

I moaned in his mouth because it's feel so good even we just started dating last night. This is wrong but I don't want to be right. He broke the kiss and hold my hands.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked
"Yes" I said ready to go home since its getting dark outside anyways.

We left the park holding hands and headed to the train back to The Bronx.

The Bronx (Raheem)
Ese beso en el parque es increíble (That kiss at the park is amazing). I was going to wait until at least around our 3rd date to kiss Anita but I can't help myself. Anita is so condenadamente hermosa (damn beautiful) whether she wearing makeup or not. She the type of girl that I would hacer el amor toda la noche o todo el dia (make love to all night or all day).

Now I'm laying in bed at the middle of the night with "They Don't Know" by Jon B playing low in the background thinking about Anita.
They Don't Know by Jon B

I need to pick what song will goes well for us. I got to make her el mio un dia (mine one day). I got out of the bed, turn the music off, got back in the bed and went to sleep with Anita on my mente (mind).