10. New Dad

Raheem
The school is over and I'm about to head to the subway train home. My mom wants me to meet somebody so I'm helping her with dinner. As soon I got on the subway train, I put my earplugs on to listen to Pandora and "Persian Rugs" by Jacquees playing
Persian Rugs by Jacquees

Everytime I hear that song, my mind is on Anita. Is a lot of freaky shit that I want to do to her  She looks good as hell in curly blonde hair and that outfit that she got on. I'm glad she put Tina in her place this morning because she obsessed with Shaun know that he into Sammie not her.

Their relationship is always toxic and Im glad they broke up. She needs to get over him and move the hell on with her lives because she not going to continue have my Brooklyn homeboy looking like a damn fool. When the train got to my stop, I got off the train behind the middle aged lady and headed home.

Yolanda

Hola a todos (hello everyone)! My name is Yolanda Santos

Hola a todos (hello everyone)! My name is Yolanda Santos. I'm 41 years old and I'm a medical assistance at NYC Health. I been doing it for years and once engaged to Robert Montez which is Raheem father but I called off the wedding when I was pregnant with him because he too stubborn to get out of the drugs game for the sake of Raheem.

I tried to tell him countless times expertly when I was only a month pregnant to get out of the drugs game but he didn't listen that's caused him to sit in prison for 40 years. They were going to give him 20 years at first but they gave him 40 to life mainly because he got the long criminal record but most of them is drug related.

Me and Robert been together on and off since high school because he in the game that I was never approve of. When I was in college, he got caught selling drugs on campus so they kicked him out and lost the scholarship. When my roommates Aubrey told me that he got kicked out, I was mad as hell because I can't believe he did that. We broke up for a year in the half and got back together when he released from prison.

I was blind by love until when got sentence to prison when Raheem was 2 days old. Since then, I gotten wiser and focus on go to work and be a mother to Raheem for 17 years. When Raheem was 3 months old, Natalie which is Giovanni's wife and my nephew Anthony's mother offers me a job at the hospital.

I accept it and packed our bags, take my 3 months old son and move from Oakland,CA to Bronx, NY for the new job at the hospital. I stayed with Giovanni for the first few months in Marathon until I got my own apartment at The Bronx. When I got my own apartment, me and Natalie made a agreement that they babysitting Raheem everyday while I'm at work Because I don't trust stranger watching my son.

Most babysitters is very abusive and neglectful and I don't want nothing bad happens to him. They babysitting him everyday until he old enough to take care of himself while I'm at work. When Raheem was 14, I made sure he got some food to eat because sometimes I don't come home until 10pm. Now I got a boyfriend of 8 months named Martin.
Martin Diaz