20. My Fantasy 2

Anita
I laying in my bed at 2am thinking about me and Raheem making love in the car on the rainy night. Even I'm still a virgin and not ready to give him my love yet. I can imagine myself being in the backseat of the car begging him for more.

Wet Dreams
Me and Raheem in his black car at the middle of the night silent while he rubbing my thighs. He pulled me close and kiss me while he rubbed his hands under my black leather mini skirt and talked dirty to me in Spanish which is making me hot.
"Te hare sentir bien (I'll make you feel good)" He whispers as he took off my hot pink laces thongs and playing with my love box.

I pushed the seat back so he can taste me. I feel his warm licking me from my neck, titties, around my bellybutton and my thighs.
"Mmm" I moaned as he got in between my legs.

I threw my head back and moaned louder as he continue tasting me until he got up and put the condoms on. He got on top of me and stroking me slowly as I rubbed his back and moaning louder.
"Oh Raheem" I whispered.
"Say my name baby" He said in his sexy Cuban accent as I licking his ear.
"Raheem" I moaned.
Wet Dreams over

I keep moaning out his name in my sleep until Uncle Eric ruined my wild dreams by screaming at my dad about something knowing that its 5am and he came home. Ugh! This is the last straw because he was supposed to stay with us for a month but that's turned into damned near 3 months.

I know that his brother and all but he needs to give him some warning or kick him out of our house because he not going to keep coming home at 1am nor the next day.