24. Sam's House

Anita
After the make out session last night, I'm thinking about fixing him the breakfast so I decided to get up and fixed everybody is the breakfast including Raheem. My parents came back 30 minutes after me and Raheem went to sleep.

I'm in the kitchen cooking some cheese gris as I saw Raheem came in the kitchen shirtless.
"Morning Raheem" My mom said drinking the coffee while reading the news paper.
"Mañana (Morning) Mrs.Johnson where your husband?" He asked not seeing my dad.
"He still in the hotel room. Him and your step dad was too drunk to drive home." She said

That's the good thing because he don't want her husband nor Yolanda's boyfriend get arrested for DUI. He kiss my checks and told me good morning as he went back in the living room since I'm almost done with breakfast. When I'm done with the sausage, I took all 3 of the plates and fixed everybody the plate expertly my own and start eating our breakfast.

Later that day
After Raheem helps me clean up the kitchen and left, Sammie called and told me to come over to her house to chill with her since her sister is not at home. I ain't been to her house in the while because everytime I go to her house, she mean mugged me like I'm an criminal.

I had to feel bad for her nephew because she an shitty mother. Sammie always has to watch her nephew while she out most like likely hoeing around. I'm in the bathroom taking an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and heads to my room.

I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and draws on, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans, white shirt and grey sweater that's in black letters says "New York" on it.
Anita's outfit

I put on my brown boots, took off my scarfs to make sure that my messy bun is straight, sprayed myself, putting on my coat and put on my black NY hats

Anita's hat

I grabbed my purses and headed out the door

"Okay mom, I'm going to Sammie's house" I said
"Okay tell her I said hi" My mom said taking the paintbrush out.
"I will" I said head out the door and goes to Sammie's house.

Sammie
I'm glad that Anita is coming over for once in the while because my sister getting out of jail soon and I don't want no drama. Everytime she comes over, she always starts shit with her knowing that she ain't done shit to her. I'm in the living room feeding my 15 months old nephew when I heard the door knocks.
"viniendo (Coming)" I said as I told Katrina to watch Javier for few minutes so I can get the door.

I answer the door, gave Anita and hug and told her to come in. She walks in my house and sat down on my sofa while I'm in the kitchen continues feeding my nephew some lunch.
"How is Raheem?" Katrina asked her
"He doing fine" Anita said. He finished the last little bit of spaghetti os, wrapped his mouth off with napkins, washed out his bowl and carry him to the living room.

"Anita, turn the TV on Nick Jr or something" I said putting him in the play pens so he can watch TV. She turns the TV on Nick Jr which is Paw Patrol is on.
"How is your mom?" Anita asked
"She doing fine she just has to work overtime today" I saw.

My mom was supposed to be off today but she has to work overtime. Me personally, I don't mind my mom putting some extra money in her pocket, it's better than go out and party and sleep around everyday.

Anita
It's been 2 hours since I been over here. We been watching Nick Jr with Javier until it's time for him to take an nap. So Sammie puts him to bed for naps. Now we in the living room talking about our man since Javier ain't im the living room and the TV on We TV which is Law And Order is on.
"Como esta tu papi (How is your baby daddy)?" She said in Spanish talking about Raheem.
"Come on Sam, we don't have kids" I laughed.
"Ella tiene razón, los dos sólo diecisiete (She's right they both only seventeen)." Katrina said agreeing with me.

She been saying that shit for damn near 3 months like we got kids which is we don't. I mean come on, I'm only 17 and Raheem will be 18 in couple of months. I'm not ready to be an mom anyways because I don't want to be like them girls from 16 And Pregnant nor Teen Mom.

If we decide to have kids, we might want to wait until at least in our early 20s or wait until we married because if I get pregnant at this age, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.
"He spent the night at my house last night." I said taking an sip of the water
"Are you serious?" Katrina asked
"Yeah girl" I said
"¿Qué hizo él, asustarte hasta que ya no puedas sentir más tus piernas? (What did he do, freak you until you can't feel your legs no more)?" Katrina said being stupid.
"What the hell are you talking about, we only been together for nearly 3 months" I laughed trying not to wake up Javier.

We wasn't doing anything sexual. We just watching movies, slow dance and making out. We continue talking until it's time for me to go because my parents waiting on me for dinner.
"Bye girls take care and don't forget to tell Shaun I said hey" I said walking out the door.
"We will" They both said.

Yes Shaun and Sammie just got together last week after he took her to Brooklyn Bridge for the little romantic walk. I'm on my way home from Sammie house because my mom wants me home before she finished with dinner.