22. Cold In NYC

A month later (Anita)
It's been a month in the half since I met Raheem's mom Yolanda. She became like an another mother to me after she gave me the sweater on Christmas Day even it's cold as hell outside. On New Year Eve, me, Raheem, Katrina and Bobby at his house watching the New Year Eve thing on ABC 7 because we not going to stand outside freezing our asses off at Time Square.

Let me tell you, it's ain't been cold like that in NYC since the 1900s because I done some research not long ago. Now, I'm in my room watching DJ playing snow with friends for the 2nd day. Yes, 2nd semester just started and I'm taking the last 2 classes since I'm leaving around lunchtime.

I just spend the rest of the day chilling with the girls sometimes Raheem.
"Anita, are you alright?" Katrina asked
"Yes, just seeing my brother playing with the snow." I said closing the top of the nail polish so I can go into the kitchen and fixed everybody some lunch.

Katrina
I'm at Anita's house chilling while DJ, Alice and the other kids playing with the snow since this the second day that we out of school. Me, Alice and my parents been here since yesterday afternoon due to power outage at home. We was going to stay at my grandma house at first but Anita's parents is nice enough to give us the place to sleep which is the I sleep in Anita's room, Alice sleep in Dominique's room while my parents sleep in the living room.

While I'm on Instagram looking at them fine ass black guys, I heard DJ and Alice walked into the house.
"Hey guys, y'all have an good time?" I asked.
"Yes, we tired" Alice said took off her coat. I told them put the coat back where it's belonged and Anita almost done with our lunch.

When they came back, Anita fixed us the plate before we start watching the movies on Netflix.
"Okay everyone, it's time to eat" Anita said. We all got up and got the plates of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich along with the mug of hot coco with whipped cream on the top.
The Johnson-Reyes lunch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hot Coco

"OK, everybody what's movies that you want to watch? And it's had to be family organic" I asked remember that its kids in here and they can't watch PG-13 nor Rated R movies until they old enough

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"OK, everybody what's movies that you want to watch? And it's had to be family organic" I asked remember that its kids in here and they can't watch PG-13 nor Rated R movies until they old enough.
"What about Trolls?" Dominique asked taking an bite of the grilled cheese sandwich.
"That'll do" Anita said as she grabbed the remote and played the movie while we warming our bones up.

Later that night (Anita)
We all just ate beef stew for dinner couple of hours ago which is I cooked. Katrina helped me and my mom clean up the kitchen before we go in my room at talking about boys. Now, me and Katrina in my room talking while "Love You Down" by Ready For The World playing low since its late at night and we the only two up.
Love You Down by Ready For The World

This song came out before my times but I still listen to it until this day.
"Have you talked to Raheem?" She asked
"Yes, he just called and checked on me while you taking an shower." I said already missing him.

That's why I picked the right songs for us because I love Raheem. We continue talked about our boyfriend until I got up, turn the music off, got in the bed and turn the lights off.
"Night Trina" I said
"Goodnight" Katrina said as we both fallen asleep.

My Latin Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें