17. Meet Katrina

Katrina

Hey everybody, my name is Katrina Reyes

Hey everybody, my name is Katrina Reyes. I'm 17 years old and I'm in senior at Bronx High School of Science. I'm mixed with Cuban, Mexican and Venezuelan since my mom is from the island at Cuba and my dad from Venezuela.

They both here legally since they moved to US before I was born. That's enough about my family history now back about me. I used to hanging around with Tina, Renee and Savannah until on Labor Day when Tina wants me to take Raheem away from Anita knowing that I got a boyfriend name Bobby.

They never like Bobby because they thought that he lame and expect me to be with an thug which is I don't have no interest of bad boys. I'm more into guys with good personality not the ones who used female like some sexual objects. That's make me stop hanging around with them because we are too different since they ho and I'm not, they take people man and I don't, hell even they into bad boys and I'm not.

Since then, they called me an backstabber because I start hanging around with Anita since she got more self respect than they ever had in their life expertly Savannah since she beats the hell out of me right in front of everybody on the street that caused the middle aged man called the police.

But luckily, I only had cut and bruses since its going away. I'm not going to the house party no more because they full of hoodrats and Bobby understand why. Now I'm at home watching my 9 years old sister Alice while both of my parents working overtime like they do on the weekend sometimes.

"Are you hungry?" I asked
"Yes" She said
"Okay" I said went in the kitchen and fixed us the burger that my mom left for us. After I fixed us the cheeseburger and chips, I put the stuff up, get us the can of soda and gave Alice an plate.
"Gracias (Thank you)" She said in Spanish
"You are welcome, do you want to watch TV?" I asked
"Yes" She said

I flipped through the channel until I gets to Disney XD where the reboot of Ducktail came on. We in the living room on Saturday evening watching cartoon after I'm at Anita's house hanging out. Raheem just asked her out at the movies at Manhattan next weekend since she not going to be all that busy.

She maybe an black girl but her and Raheem got an better chemistry than Renee. Me personally, I don't know why she obsessed with him but she needs to realize that him and Raheem had an one night stand and he used the condoms. I'm going to make sure that Anita have an decent date next Saturday night.