35. Sweet 18

Anita
Today is Katrina's birthday and the party ain't going to start until tonight at Sammie's cousin house which is the same place where I met Raheem. I just hope that there no ratchet drama because Sammie's cousins just want everybody to have fun and Tina is not invited. In speaking of Tina, she be stalking the hell out of Raheem a lot lately to try to break us up but it's not going to happen.

I mean leave my man alone and move on with your life because he don't want her. And besides, she had Shaun looking like a totally dumbass long enough and Rah ain't going through that. Now I'm at home about to get ready for the party while Dominique and DJ watching Stars And Evil Forces.

I went in the bathroom, turn on the shower, took off my clothes and got in. I shave the place that needs to be shave and washed my body with Sweet Tropical Vanilla body wash.
Sweet Tropical Vanilla

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and heads to my room

"Nita, Sammie here" Dominique yelled
"Okay I will be ready in 20 minutes" I said walking in my room to get ready.

I sprayed my love box, put on my white lace draws, lotions my body and put on my rose pink strapless dress that's shows a little bit of my stomach.
Anita's dress

I put on my heals, sprayed myself and took off my shower cap to let my box braids which is I got it done a day after spring break is over

Anita's box braids

I look at the mirror one more time, grabs my purse turn the lights off and headed out  to the living room with Sammie, Dominique and DJ watching TV

"Estás listo para la chica fiestera? (Are you ready to party girl)?" Sammie asked in Spanish
"Yes" I said putting the lip gloss on and put it back in the purses.

I told my siblings by as Km Dominique told me not to come home too late which is I won't. We headed to the train for Katrina's birthday party.

Brooklyn
We pulled up to Sammie's cousin house with the loud music playing experly Ed Ed & Eddy by some new rappers name JID.
Ed Edd & Eddy by JID

We both walked in the kitchen and I saw Raheem, Tyler and some random latino girl sit on his lap.
"Hey baby" I said giving him an hug and a kiss
"Sup Nita, sup Sam" Tyler said drinking the punch.

I sat down as I saw Katrina wearing the same dress I'm wearing but it's white.
"Hey girl" Katrina said
"Hey Trina, happy birthday" I said
"Thanks you if you want to know where Bobby at, he in the bathroom" She said
"Okay" I said

Katrina
My 18tb birthday party is turning out to be great so far since its no drama. Me, Anita and Selena joking about random stuff, Rah and Bobby talking and Tyler in the living room bullshitting around alone with Shaun, Sammie and the other girl.

I got up and get ready to used the bathroom as I bumped into Sammie's cousin.
"Lo siento, no presté atención (Sorry, I didn't pay attention)" I said in Spanish
"It's okay" He said in his thick Dominican accent as I walk in the bathroom to handle my business. I locked the door, put my draws down, change the pad, wrapped my used pad and throw them in the trash.

When I down handle my business and put on the fresh pad, I wrapped, put my draws back up, flush the toilet and washed my hands as I heard the door knocking and it's was Rah.
"Yo Trina, Estás bien ahí? (are you alright in there)? Rah asked
", solo me lavo las manos (Yes I just washing my hands). I said drying my hands as I'm about to get out of the bathroom anyways.

When I got out of the bathroom, I walked back to the kitchen with " Broke Boi" by some guy named Playboi Cari.
Broke Boi by Playboi Carti

I walked over the living room looking for Bobby until I found him playing cards.
"Sup babe, what took you so long?" He asked as I sat on his lap.
"I was in the bathroom to handle my business" I said. I knew he been looking for me but can't find me anywhere until Anita told him that I was in the bathroom.

Few hours later
After we dance to a lot of song, birthday shout-out and slow jams, the party is over and I'm just too tired to go home so I asked my mom can I just spend the night at Bobby house which is she agrees. When he pulled up to his house at Harlem, I went to sleep so he got out of the car, carry out of the car, locked the door and carry me to his house.

He laid me down on his bed, took my dress, and shoes off and put on one of his shirt. He took off his shoes, pants and shirt before he laid down and hold me as he fell asleep.