26. Mother And Daughter Day

Anita
My mom been out of work for 2 days because she on vacation and ain't going back to work until next week. So far, she be cleaning up her house, hanging out with friends and so on. Today, we going to spa as an part of mother and daughter day. We are very close same with Dominique because she do everything that she can to take care of us expertly my dad.

Now I'm at home waiting on my mom to get ready which is its going to take about 15 minutes to do.
"Are you ready to go baby?" My mom asked
"Yes let's go" I said standing up and heard outside on the cold February. We both got in the car and headed to the spa.

Tornes Day Spa
We at the spa getting our feet polished before we gets an back rub. No I don't trust stranger doing my nails because I don't want no cheap nail that ain't going to last long or the long nail that can poke anybody eyes like some of them hoodrats do.
"How is Raheem doing?" My mom asked
"He doing okay" I said

Raheem do has to work today so he'll call me later when he gets off. We continue getting out foot polish until we gets our back rub.

Few hours later
This is the best mother and daughter day that I ever had in my life. We went to spa, the mall, bowling and so on. Hell we went to McDonald for lunch before we go to the mall for our little shoppers spree which is I brought some new clothes and bath stuff.

My mom agrees that we bringing Dominique next time when we have an mother and daughter day even we more of the daddy's girl but I love both our parents equally. They will be no favoritism in this house because our parents love all 3 of us.

Me and Dominique setting up the tables while my mom in the kitchen finishes cooking and DJ doing his homework which is he almost done with the homework. As for my dad, he on his way home from work.  When DJ gets in here, it's time for us to eat.