28. Boys Day

Raheem
It's been 3 days since I gave Anita an Valentine's Day gift and offer Treasure to come to lunch with us. It's look like Anita got an new friends because she introduced her to Selena, Sammie and Katrina yesterday at McDonald. Tonight, me and my homies going bowling as an boys day out which is Anita don't mind that I hangs with my boys every once in awhile.

After I helped my parents and Gloria clean up the house, it's time for me to get ready since Tyler will be here in the hour. I went in the bathroom, turn the shower on, took my clothes off and got in the shower. I washed my body 5 times with Irish Spring body wash.
Irish Spring

When I'm done, I got out, dried off, shave my face, brush my teeth and rinse my mouth

When I'm done, I got out, dried off, shave my face, brush my teeth and rinse my mouth. I got out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around me about to heading to my room.
"Rah, tu amigo aqui (your friend here)" Gloria said
"Okay, dile que me das quince minutos (tell him give me fifteen minutes)" I said get ready to go in my room to put my clothes on.

I went in my room put my draws on before I put on my Speed Stick deodorant.
Speed Stick

I put on my outfit for bowling, sprayed myself with BOD fresh guy body spayed, put on my black and White Jordans and put on my coat

Raheem's outfit

BOD Fresh Guy

I put my hat on and headed to the living room seeing Tyler playing with his phone

"Bien, estoy listob (Alright man I'm ready)" I said zipping up the jacket
"Ann ale (Let's go)" He said in Haitian. We tell my parents bye and headed to the bus stop since the bowling alley is not far from where I stays at.

"How is Anita doing?" He asked
"She doing fine how about that Cuban chick that touching and kissing on you at Bobby's party" I asked remembering that same blonde headed girl that's licking his ear before Anita left.
"Man screw her I stopped messing around with her" He said sat on the bench and waiting on the bus.
"Why what's happened?" I asked
"She just being an typical gold digger" He said

My boy needs to settle down and get with the good girls because he just turned 18 couple of weeks ago and I don't want him to wait until he in his 50s to settle down.
"When you stopped messing around with her?" I asked
"Last week after she stole my money so she can get her nails done" He said
"Well maldita (damn) sorry to hear that" I said

"No hay necesidad de disculparse porque esa perra está fuera de su mente (No need to apologize that bitch is out of her mind)" He said as we say the bus coming. So me, Tyler and the lady with 3 kids got up off the bench.

Gun Post Lane
After the 30 minutes ride dealing with the bad ass kids acting up and again, the mom just sitting there not even try to put them under control, we finally got off the bus before one of us messed around and go to jail for child abuse. We walked in the building and I saw Shaun and Bobby sitting at the lobby.

"Sup man" Bobby said giving us an dap.
"Sup Bob have you called Trina?" Tyler asked
"Nah she just busy" He said
"Okay let's pay for the shoes" I said
"The shoes already paid for" Shaun said
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah Rah, I'm paying for everything including the food" He said
"Thanks man" Tyler said.

Before we play, we change our shoes and let Tyler type our names on  the computer thing.
"Who going first?" He asked
"I will" Bobby said since I'm going second, Shaun going 3rd and Tyler going last.

Couple of hours later
Tyler at this bowling alley whooped our ass by making an high score but whatever, I'm proud of him because we not going to beef with each other over the score because it's dumb as hell. Now we at the foot court eating our food talking about our girls.
"When are you going to settle down?" Bobby asked taking an bite of the chili cheese fries.
"I don't know man, majority of them bitches ain't marriage material" He said taking an bite of the nacho
"Come on Ty not all females ain't like that" Shaun said taking an sip of the soda
"I know but I'm talking about majority of them" He said

He not being sexist. He said majority of females are gold digger or hoes but not all. He knows Anita is the good girl that don't give a damn about my money.
"Look Ty, I understand that you ain't trying to look like a fool like I did way before I ever met Anita but there good girl around that you would make love to all night or all day." I said since that I would do to Anita since she into the love making after giving the heart to the right ones.

I'm not bullshitting, she told me that on the phone awhile ago when we just started dating.
"Y'all right maybe I should just give it a try" He said taking an sip of Sprite.
"Of course I'm right man, you won't know it until you try" Bobby said. We continue talking about random stuff until it's time for us to go home.