41. Old Friends

Katrina
I woke up with all that yelling which is I don't know what the hell is going on in the living room. So I got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom handles my business. After I washed my hands, I got out of the bathroom and see my mom crying her eyes out.
"Que pasa mamá (What's wrong mom)?" I asked in Spanish
"Es tu papa (It's your dad)" My mom cried.

I looked at her confused because I ain't seen my dad since that night where my parents woke me and Alice up after she caught him in bed with her best friend when Alice was 5 at the time.
"Qué hay de él (What about him)?" I asked wrapping my arms around her as she broke down crying.
"El tratando de volver conmigo (He trying to get back with me)" My mom cried.

After all that mierda (bullshit) that he put her through the last 2 years of marriage and now he trying to get back with my mom. He has been doing that since ICE came and arrested her ex best friend and got deported back to El Salvador, he be trying his best to get back with her.

I know he hurts her but she going have to get over the whole affair thing. I'm not saying that they should get back together but I'm saying that at least try to get along for the sake of Alice. I kept comfort my mom until I got up and fixed me some cereal as my phone ringing and I saw the 718 area code.
Phone Convo
Katrina: Hola (Hello)
Crystal: Hola (Hi) Trina
Katrina: Hola chica que estas haciendo (Hey girl, what are you doing)
Crystal: Nada que hay de ti (Nothing what about you)
Katrina: Solo comiendo el cereal (Just eating the cereal)
Crystal: Okay Me pregunto si vienes hoy (I just wondering are you coming over today)
Katrina: Si Te veo en una hora (Yes, I'll see you in an hour)
Crystal: Okay nos vemos allí y me quedé en South Bronx si te preguntas dónde viví (I'll see you when you get there and I stayed at South Bronx if you wondering where I live)
Katrina: Really
Crystal: Yes I just move here
Katrina: OK Me puse en marcha, me di una ducha y me puse algo de ropa (I got to get going, I got to take an shower and put some clothes on)
Crystal: Okay bye Katrina
Phone Convo over

After being on the phone with Crystal for 20 minutes and eating my fruity pebbles, I watch out the bowls and headed to the bathroom. I clothes that door behind me, turn the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower.

I washed my hair, and washed my body with Get Happy body washed.
Get Happy

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room. I close the door behind me, locked the door and plug my phone on the speaker as "Love" by Kendrick Lamar playing.
Love by Kendrick Lamar

I blow dried my hair, put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and draws on, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black rip jeans and my grey problem 99 shirt on.
Katrina's outfit

I put on my white sneakers and put my hair in the messy bun before sprayed myself and turn the music off

I put on my white sneakers and put my hair in the messy bun before sprayed myself and turn the music off. I grabbed my purse which is the money that Bobby gave me yesterday and headed to the living room seeing my mom and Alice watching cooking shows.
"Okay mamá, estoy a punto de ir a casa de amigos (Mom, I'm about to go a friend house)" I said
"Okay bebé, llega a casa antes de la cena, tenemos un invitado esta noche (Okay baby,be home before dinner, we got an guest tonight)" My mom said reminded me that she invited somebody over.

I headed out the door and headed to the train to goes to South Bronx since that what she told me that's where she stays at.

South Bronx
After being on the train for an hour dealing with them hoodrats and the bad ass kids. I'm on my way to Crystal's house as I heard my name getting called and it's was Tyler.
"Sup Trina" He said drinking the Powerade.
"Hey Ty, what are you doing?" I asked
"Nothing just chilling what about you?" He asked
"Just visiting the old friends of mine" I said

I told him bye and headed the rest of the way to her house as I heard the dog barking. I ring the buzzer and stand outside for 5 minutes. She answers the door in her blue shirts and white tink top along with blue hair in the bun.
"Hola (Hey) Trina" She said giving me an hug.
"Hey Crystal" I said as I walking in the house smelling like lemon zest.

She must've clean up the house before I got here.
"Hazte una chica hogareña (Make yourself a home girl)" She said as she gets ready to walk in the kitchen and fixed us some time. I sat down and got comfortable as I saw her with the cup of tea and oatmeal raisin cookies.
"Gracias (Thank you)" I said taking an bite of the cookies.
"You are welcome" She said

We in her living room eating the cookies, talking about what's going on with our lives and so on.
"Tienes novio (Do you have a boyfriend)?" I asked
"I had one when I live at Texas but we broke up after I found out that he gotten another girl pregnant" She said
"Damn, sorry to hear that" I said
"It's cool, I'm single now" She said

After we hangs out, it's time for me to go home because my mom got an guest. I enjoyed her company and I could stayed there a little bit longer but my mom needs me.
"Call me later" She said
"I will" I said heading to the train.