7. Crazy Ex Girlfriend

Shaun
Sammie sat on my lap and talking to me and all the sudden, I heard Tina screaming you bitch and pulled her hair. She put her on the floor and start beating the hell out of her. Sammie holler screaming and tried to fight back but she strong that caused everybody gets involved.
"Qué diablos está pasando aquí (What the hell is going on here?)" Raheem yelled.
"This bitch beaten the hell out of this girl" I said broke up the fight and Sammie ran out of the door crying.

I pulled her to the bathroom and locked the door so I can just confront her about the fight. I don't know what the hell is her problem but she better give me the good reason why she do that.
"The hell is your problems?" I asked
"Better questions, why that bitch sitting on your lap." She scream
"First all, I'm not with you and second I just met that girl so miss me with that bullshit" I said glad that we not together.

"You mine and always will be. No bitch ain't going to take my place." She said fake crying. Is she stupid right now? The last time I've check, we was together on and off and now she accused me of sleeping with Sammie and I don't even know her long enough.

I unlock the bathroom door and got the hell out of here before I knocked her out unconscious. I got to go to work tomorrow anyway at the corner store at The Bronx which a block away from me and not far from the corner store that his uncle owns.