23. Slow Dance

Anita
It's been few days since we been out of school and this the first day back in school. I wished the school district given us at least one more day off because me and Dominique almost falls and busted our asses this morning on our way to school.

Katrina power went back on couple of days ago so they went home. I had to admit, I had an good time with them on our snow day but it's time for them to go home. Sammie watching her nephew the whole time that we out of school since her sister in prison and might get out next month. I don't know about Selena but at least she called and checked on me to make sure Im OK.

As for Rah, he coming over tonight while DJ and Dominique spending the night at friends house and my parents and his parents going out tonight but Yolanda books the hotel room just in case if they too drunk to drive home. So me and Raheem going to be all alone tonight.

Now I'm in the living room doing the senior exit project before I go in the bathroom and take an shower as I felt my phone vibrant and it's was Rah.
Phone Convo
Anita: Hello
Raheem: Hola bebé que eres obra (Hey baby, what are you doing)?
Anita: Nothing just thinking about you
Raheem: Solo te estoy llamando para hacerte saber que estoy en camino (Im just calling you to let you know I'm on my way here)
Anita: You just got off of work
Raheem: Yes I just stopped by the sub place near by to get us some subs
Anita: Alright I'll see you when you get there
Raheem: Alright amor (I love you) Anita
Anita: I love you too Rah
Phone Convo

While I'm waiting on my baby to get her, I unlock the door, went to the bathroom and take an shower. I washed my body with Milk and Honey Splash body washed since I shave this morning and thank god my period went off.
Milk And Honey Splash body washed

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room. I went in my room, locked the door and sprayed my love box with Summer Eve Island Splash spray before I put on my bra and draws.
Island Splash

I put on my belly button rings before I lotion my body

I put on my belly button rings before I lotion my body. Yes, I got an belly button piecing since my mom let me get it. Some parents do let you get the piecing on an 17 years old girl belly button, some don't like Katrina. She'll get it when she turns 18 which is in April. Same with tattoo but I'll get it when I turn 18 but It's won't be Raheem name. It's will be like my zophiac sign or something.
Anita's belly button ring