19. Dinner With The Johnson-Millers

Thanksgiving Day 2017
It's been a month since me and Raheem kiss at the park near Manhattan Bridge. Since then, I'm falling in love with him. We went to multiple dates like bowling, the football game, basketball game and so on. Katrina was on my ass for weeks about being in the friend zone since I told her about the kiss.

I don't usually kiss and tell my friends but their nosey asses knows exactly Selena. Last week, we had an romantic night at his house because he wants me to be his girlfriend but he was speaking Spanish. I said yes and kiss him passionately.

Flashback: Last Week
We in the living room watching the movies while I'm laying on his lap as he rubs his fingers through my hair. Towards the end of the movies, I got up and get ready to go but Raheem stopped me.
"Anita" He said
"Yes" I said not in the rush.

"I want to tell you" He said
"What is it?" I asked as he went close to me.
"I'm in love with you. Out of all the girls that I dealt with, I never had an girl like you. I tried to hide it but this feeling is so strong that I want you" He explains rubbing my face

"Serás mi novia (Will you be my girlfriend?)" He said as I touched my heart and cry because that the sweetest thing that he said to me. I spent 20 minutes crying out of happiness.
"Yes" I cried and kiss me passionately that lasted for 15 minutes before I go home.

He broke the kiss and look at my eyes one my time.
"Te amo (I love you)" He said
"I love you too baby" I said kiss his cheeks and walking out of the sunny cool mid November with the smile on my face.
Flashback over

Not only that, we talked on the phone every night. Tina and her friends not happy that me and Raheem are together but who cares because I heard that they never improve the interracial couple. Me personally, I think Tina is low-key racist and Katrina agrees. Now it's Thanksgiving and I'm going to my grandma's house at New Jersey since its an hour away anyways.

Raheem at Texas to visit some of his family members from his mom side since he left Tuesday night. I already miss him but it's just an family visit and he said he'll be back most likely Saturday morning. We in the living room eating our breakfast while we watching the parade on NBC. As for my friends, most of them is out of town to visit their families expertly Dominique's boyfriend Jamal.

He at his hometown which is at St.Louis. When we done eating the breakfast, we helped our parents clean up our house while my uncle asleep. He been staying with us for 3 months and he ain't trying to get an job nor an GED. He just smoking weed and sleep all day which is why my grandma kicked him out before he went to prison.

He needs to get his ass up because he not going lay around and sleep all day while we do all that work at my grandma house. My dad went in the guest room to wake my uncle up.
"Yo Eric, wake your ass up. We about to get ready to go to mom's house." My dad said. I heard him yawning and moaning out his sleep as I walked in the bathroom.

I locked the door, turns the shower on, took my clothes off and got in the warm shower. I shaved my arms pit, clean out of the razor and washed my body with Everlasting Sunshine body wash about 7 times.
Everlasting Sunshine